Mock Trade Deadline.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
so frustrating when people don't respond to messages. even if it is just to mock your inquiry

ColorfulQuarrelsomeHen-size_restricted.gif

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Have janmark Soderberg Wallmark all available
Also Nicolas Beaudin for a young elc winger

Can retain one more contract so any interest in Perrault at half message me

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
:avs

Colorado are looking for a goalie prospect (ideally expansion exempt), and are willing to trade prosect(s) and/or pick(s). Please PM me if you are interested in discussing ideas.

Richard88

Jun 29, 2019

The Colorado Avalanche claim Nick Merkley off waivers. Sorry @m0pe.

I assume that this is fair game given that he actually is on waivers in real life, and nobody else in this thread put a claim in on Merkley by the 12pm ET deadline today (it's now 11:59am at the time of posting this), so he's now an Av. :cool:

I like the fit on the Avs as an extra depth piece, especially given his good skating and tendency to backcheck well. That said, my forward group is already very deep so I'm willing to listen to offers for him if anyone is interested. (@Mrfenn92 ;) )

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

I assume that this is fair game given that he actually is on waivers in real life, and nobody else in this thread put a claim in on Merkley by the 12pm ET deadline today (it's now 11:59am at the time of posting this), so he's now an Av. :cool:

I like the fit on the Avs as an extra depth piece, especially given his good skating and tendency to backcheck well. That said, my forward group is already very deep so I'm willing to listen to offers for him if anyone is interested. (@Mrfenn92 ;) )

Can’t imagine it’s allowed
Our waiver claim is before yours FYI

Reactions: BabyBarkov

Richard88

Jun 29, 2019
Why wouldn't that be allowed? He's literally been on waivers today.

The deadline for claims just passed 2 minutes ago and I was the only one who put in a claim...

Richard88

Jun 29, 2019
It’s not allowed. Then the Palmieri trade in this game isn’t valid since he just got traded.
I'm not gonna fight hard on this as it's really not a big deal, but it would be weird if it wouldn't be allowed given that we're trying to be as realistic as possible.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA

Yeah, that isn't how these usually work

Once the game starts, real life doesn't matter
Sometimes we have made exceptions for prospect signings, but otherwise we go full Dr. Strange and create our own reality.

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
Why wouldn't that be allowed? He's literally been on waivers today.

The deadline for claims just passed 2 minutes ago and I was the only one who put in a claim...

This is literally a hypothetical game which we all started and any roster we take over as of that day, the moves our ours. People who put players on waivers to go to the taxi squad on here theoretically could lose them but real life transactions in that time period are not valid.

It is frustrating not having people active once they sign up but likely always to deal with that.

With that said, anyone have a solid backup G on a very minimal contract?

Reactions: BabyBarkov

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I'm not gonna fight hard on this as it's really not a big deal, but it would be weird if it wouldn't be allowed given that we're trying to be as realistic as possible.
Realism went out the window when someone moved two firsts for Risto, OEL to the Preds, Nylander was moved for trash, etc.

Richard88

Jun 29, 2019
Realism went out the window when someone moved two firsts for Risto, OEL to the Preds, Nylander was moved for trash, etc.
Just because we have Chiarelli participating as the Leafs GM in this thread in incognito mode doesn't mean that the rest of us can't make some realistic moves. :)

Anyhow, I respect the responses of everyone who's commented so quickly on this matter, so let's just avoid the waiver claims then. Nick Merkley can go back to NJ :)

It’s not allowed. Then the Palmieri trade in this game isn’t valid since he just got traded.

Yeah, that isn't how these usually work

Once the game starts, real life doesn't matter
Sometimes we have made exceptions for prospect signings, but otherwise we go full Dr. Strange and create our own reality.

This is literally a hypothetical game which we all started and any roster we take over as of that day, the moves our ours. People who put players on waivers to go to the taxi squad on here theoretically could lose them but real life transactions in that time period are not valid.

It is frustrating not having people active once they sign up but likely always to deal with that.

With that said, anyone have a solid backup G on a very minimal contract?

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Just because we have Chiarelli participating as the Leafs GM in this thread in incognito mode doesn't mean that the rest of us can't make some realistic moves. :)

Anyhow, I respect the responses of everyone who's commented so quickly on this matter, so let's just avoid the waiver claims then. Nick Merkley can go back to NJ :)
I claim him now:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad