Mock offseason - USE part 3, NO POSTS HERE!

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
i'll vote for the higest offer with everyone, save for cullen to PIT and seidenberg to DET.

Hawks offer Shipachyov $3.5Mx2 years and Dadonov a 1 year max ELC They should like playing with their old linemate.

Wave 4 - NOTE: UFA not on this list has to be the offered the first offer before Sunday; if no offers have been made before for UFA not on this list, no offers will be made for those players. Counteroffers can be made later, all the way till deadline.

i don't think we can allow those.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I think Seids would rather go to Detroit as well. Ottawa has 4 huge minute eaters already, and younger defensemen who could easily take their place.

If it's just going down to highest bidder, I would probably change my offers around a bit. You don't think Hartnell would want a chance to win a cup, while making a bit less per year? He's already making money from the buyout, so I don't think a difference of 500 k a year would be a huge factor when considering a cup contender versus a playoff contender.

Also, Pittsburgh retracts Lupuls offer and instead offer Tanguay a 1 yr - 800 k contract.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Dammit, I had to wait for the trade to go through to be have the space for the offers.

Screw it, if that is the rules, so be it. I can work around it.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Agreed on Seids, I think he'd prefer to play more.

Minny probably stole McGinn last minute

Cullen stays in Detroit

Money for the rest.

FYI: Florida conceded defeat on Denham

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
i think we can head to the new thread.

I think Seids would rather go to Detroit as well. Ottawa has 4 huge minute eaters already, and younger defensemen who could easily take their place.

If it's just going down to highest bidder, I would probably change my offers around a bit. You don't think Hartnell would want a chance to win a cup, while making a bit less per year? He's already making money from the buyout, so I don't think a difference of 500 k a year would be a huge factor when considering a cup contender versus a playoff contender.

Also, Pittsburgh retracts Lupuls offer and instead offer Tanguay a 1 yr - 800 k contract.

yeah, i change my mind on that. going to vote for PIT with hartnell.

too late to change offers though, deadline was couple of minutes ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad