Mock offseason - USE part 3, NO POSTS HERE!

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
My one year deals have trouble competing when everyone hands out term like it's nobody's business. :laugh:

Detroit offers Scott Hartnell one year @ 5 million.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
:panthers

tried to sneak that in since it sounds like he's headed that way anyway, they concede.

I saw your offer, and thought about just barely beating it and playing the "real life" card. But I figured to be fair, I would do a max offer. He will start in the AHL anyhow (unless I can clear some cap).

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
You can't be over the cap, last time I calculated your cap you were able to afford both.

Loanwolfe, can you calculate and see how much I have before the Polak and Helm deals and how much I have after? I was using like capfriendly for my cap space, so I might have screwed it up. E: It's at the beginning of page 3 and I updated it today.

Also can we sign undrafted prospects as well?

Last edited:

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
Carolina rescinds it's offers to Bolland and Kassian.

Carolina offers an ELC to Alexis Pepin (675K), Warren Foegele* (695K) and Yushiroh Hirano (575K)

*I thought I signed him earlier, but it appears I forgot to do so.

Last edited:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Leafs will sign defenseman from Kelowna, Tyson Baillie to ELC. Lou says 95 points and from the D factory is a no-brainier. Plus we in Leaf land like our Corsi midgets.

Last edited:

FinBruin

Apr 12, 2016
:nashville

offers : LW Robert "Bobo" Carpenter

ELC 3years $650k/$65k​

Last edited:

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Ottawa makes the following offers:

Steve Ott - 3 years x 2.5 million
Jason Pominville - 3 years x 4 million

Dennis Seidenberg - 2 years x 2.75 million

Each of the players will be looked at to be veterans that we still view as capable of playing important roles within our organization. The offseason has seen us not only improve our roster, but also get younger in the process. Having individuals like these join our organization gives us the chance to help our talent develop properly. Each of the contracts also include a full NTC to show the players our commitment to having them be leaders on the team for the duration of their contracts, and potentially longer.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Ottawa ups their offer to Seidenberg to 2 years @ 3.25 million. Full NTC still included.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
2 years at 3.5 million, Full NTC from the Sens for Seidenberg then

Edit. Woops hit the wrong number for term. Still a 2 year offer

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
So anyone got any of those second pairing right d everyone is looking for? I've got a Pearson and a pirri, maybe a left handed McNabb as well....

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
we don't have conditional offers so i'd like confirmation on whether you offer this deal for lewis or not.

It's only conditional in that if I get Martin, I don't have sufficient cap space to sign both him and Lewis, so I'm not sure how that would work.

If I just have to roll the dice then I will rescind the Lewis offer.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
LV offers 1 yr, 1-way, 950K deals to
Jamie McBain
Tyler Kennedy
David Schlemko
Brad Boyes
Zack Kassian
Tomas Fleischmann
Steve Bernier
Dale Weise
John-Michael Liles
Tom Gilbert
Michael Grabner

It's only conditional in that if I get Martin, I don't have sufficient cap space to sign both him and Lewis, so I'm not sure how that would work.

If I just have to roll the dice then I will rescind the Lewis offer.

DET offered lewis 2x2 so i'd have voted him for DET anyway.

i'm also going to vote PHI for martin as they've offered slightly more as of now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad