Mock offseason - USE part 3, NO POSTS HERE!

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I have a feeling some of these guys wouldn't sign their offers and would get better chances on the inactive teams with holes. We really ought to consider those teams and try to get them cap and roster compliant before we close the 4th wave.

Weise for instance should command a 2-2.5mil contract at least.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
How many of them would actually go to the same AHL team though?

not many. but other people can sign the or pick them off waivers if they want

if not, better to collect paychecks in hawaii than sit on the couch. plus, 3-5 guys can be on my opening night roster if some off my other moves won't work at the end of this mock.

edit. LV rescinds the schlemko offer

Last edited:

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Alright

The capitals will withdraw their del zotto offer.

Our offers will now be:

Medvedev 3 years 1.5 million
Nikitin 3 years at 1.5 million
Khudobin 3 years at 1.0 million
Schlemko 3 years at 1.5 million
Laich 3 years 1.5 million

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
waivers start tomorrow noon. that's the deadline for posting/updating the rosters. if not updated, i'll handle the NHL rosters for those teams, in a way that i see would make the most sense for them. probably will be pretty slim-pickings with waivers as we have so many active GMs.

everyone can be waived but i'm only going to list names that stand out when i scroll through the rosters. teams can place waiver claims until wednesday noon. after that, we're finished.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
waivers start tomorrow noon. that's the deadline for posting/updating the rosters. if not updated, i'll handle the NHL rosters for those teams, in a way that i see would make the most sense for them. probably will be pretty slim-pickings with waivers as we have so many active GMs.

everyone can be waived but i'm only going to list names that stand out when i scroll through the rosters. teams can place waiver claims until wednesday noon. after that, we're finished.

I know a couple guys are missing from a few rosters since RFA signings, so I don't envy you having to go through all of those.

I'm sure you could delegate some of that out to us if you need to.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
i'm fine with just voting in 15 minutes. i'll vote for the highest offer with everyone except for cullen i could see him re-signing with the pens. you'd get seidenberg as your D isn't as stacked as sens D is.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
The blackhawks and capitals have a trade!

Blackhawks trade: Ansimov, Shalunov, Nalimov, Syvrev, Sosunov, Miromanov and Seabrook to the capitals for Hamonic, Vrana, Winnik, Chorny, Lexington, Djoos, and Marshal Rafai.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
The blackhawks and capitals have a trade!

Blackhawks trade: Ansimov, Shalunov, Nalimov, Syvrev, Sosunov, Miromanov and Seabrook to the capitals for Hamonic, Vrana, Winnik, Chorny, Lexington, Djoos, and Marshal Rafai.

I think I'm seeing a theme, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I saw Anisimov and a bunch of stuff for Hamonic and went... 'wait... what?!' then noticed Seabrookimov in there and it made sense.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
i'm fine with just voting in 15 minutes. i'll vote for the highest offer with everyone except for cullen i could see him re-signing with the pens. you'd get seidenberg as your D isn't as stacked as sens D is.

So Seidenberg opts to got to the worse team for the same money, when playing time likely isnt very different? He's still expected to play minutes on the Sens or I wouldnt have offered him that much money.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00