Mock offseason - (NO POSTS IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE)

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
We have a trade!

:jets trade:

Joel Armia
Brendan Kichton
179th overall pick

:sharks trade:

21st overall pick
Matt Carle
Rourke Chartier
Julius Bergman

Updated trade confirmed

The San Jose Sharks would like to thank Matt Carle for his week of service with us, we are sad to see him go but we had to open up cap space to continue our plans. We would also like to welcome Joel Armia to the Sharks and can't wait to see what he's capable of on this team.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I have no idea who any of these prospects are after the top 10

Go to Eliteprospect's draft centre page here, http://www.eliteprospects.com/draftcenter.php?year=2016

Then at the top of the screen, they have six stars with six different lists concerning player rankings. Click which ever you want. The individual list will show up, majority of them top 30 and then you can click the players name to show their stats/profile. Some of the players in their profile pages have details about their games. An example of this is I clicked Hockeyprospects.com list, it comes with their February top 30 ranking. I randomly clicked two players names, McLeod and a quick detail of his game appeared telling me he is a "highly skilled power centre". I then clicked Ryan Tufte's name at 19th overall and he doesn't have one. It really depends on the player if they have synopsis of their game.

That is one option, the other is to click the NHL Draft thread lower on the main page. I've haven't updated in like two weeks, but click on Bob McKenzie's midterm ranking in the opening post and he has depth reports on some of the players up to a certain point.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I have a trade to announce....

gary-bettman.jpg

The Columbus Blue Jackets trade young promising forward Sonny Milano and a 3rd in this year's draft (76th overall) to the Philadelphia Flyers in exchange for sound defender prospect Robert Hagg and dynamic forward prospect Nicolas Aube-Kubel. CBJ GM confirms.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Bettman looks quite happy there. Flyers are happy to add Milano to the pool. What was once barren, there is now a deep core with Marner, Konecny, Milano and Lindblom.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
The Detroit Red Wings select from the United States National Team Development Program, Midget, uhh... Clayton Keller.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Go to Eliteprospect's draft centre page here, http://www.eliteprospects.com/draftcenter.php?year=2016

Then at the top of the screen, they have six stars with six different lists concerning player rankings. Click which ever you want. The individual list will show up, majority of them top 30 and then you can click the players name to show their stats/profile. Some of the players in their profile pages have details about their games. An example of this is I clicked Hockeyprospects.com list, it comes with their February top 30 ranking. I randomly clicked two players names, McLeod and a quick detail of his game appeared telling me he is a "highly skilled power centre". I then clicked Ryan Tufte's name at 19th overall and he doesn't have one. It really depends on the player if they have synopsis of their game.

That is one option, the other is to click the NHL Draft thread lower on the main page. I've haven't updated in like two weeks, but click on Bob McKenzie's midterm ranking in the opening post and he has depth reports on some of the players up to a certain point.

Thanks so much!

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
After reviewing my roster, cap and prospect situation, Holtby/Andersen are available for a high end offer with lower cap hit. Andersen and alzner could be pried away for a young top d man.

Last edited:

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
:jets

Have lots of cap space and don't envision myself being too active in FA so for teams looking to alleviate their cap woes, hit up Winnipeg!

As well, Bryan Little is still available :naughty:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
The Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select from the Gatineau Olympiques, QMJHL rookie of the year Vitalii Abramov!

Lou is pleased to add some skill back into our prospect pool which we lost with the departure of Marner.

IMG_1574-e1446157919976.jpg

Last edited:

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
With the 21st Overall Pick in the 2016 NHL Draft, the :jets select...

max_jones_london_knights.jpg

Max Jones!

1 (8) : D Jakob Chychrun, Sarnia Sting, OHL
1 (21) : LW Max Jones, London Knights, OHL

Jones adds a unique skill set to our organization, a power-forward game with scoring ability and a strong defensive game. We are pleased to have been able to grab him at 21.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
normally we would auto-pick here as ARI's previous pick was auto-picked and she/he hasn't announced that he/she'll make the next pick. but as this still 1st round and we are ahead of schedule, i think we can hold on with that and wait for those 5 hours if necessary.

FinBruin

Apr 12, 2016
:nashville

signs ELC with both of TOP-5 picks:

Jesse Puljujarvi $925,000
Matthew Tkachuk $925,000​

GM quote

"We are proud to sign our future franchise players immediatly. Both of them have shown green light for joining the Preds team next year. Great day for Nashville hockey."​

Last edited:

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
:nashville

signs ELC with both of TOP-5 picks:

Jesse Puljujarvi $975,000
Matthew Tkachuk $975,000​

GM quote

"We are proud to sign our future franchise players immediatly. Both of them have shown green light for joining the Preds team next year. Great day for Nashville hockey."​

0,925 is the max for ELCs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad