Mock offseason - (NO POSTS IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE)

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Flyers are still aggressively seeking out a top pairing RHD. The Weber trade put a damper on their trade discussions, requiring some new considerations.

FinBruin

Apr 12, 2016
:nashville

Ready to move one of our top prospects for decent center (left) or draft picks. Also defense can be moved.​

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
I think we may need to recruit some replacement GMs.

we might yeah.. we could manage if it was just the kings and maybe rangers (GM hasn't been here for almost a week and has done just expansion protection lists).. not a lot of cap space and assets to use on those teams.

devils are bit different.. 40+ mil of cap space..

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
we might yeah.. we could manage if it was just the kings and maybe rangers (GM hasn't been here for almost a week and has done just expansion protection lists).. not a lot of cap space and assets to use on those teams.

With all the Avs folks who love the trade thread and trade boards you'd think we could manage :laugh:

I PMd Panda earlier when he was online, but got nothing back.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!

Please. I can handle loosing Stamkos to someone, but will be a "bit" annoyed if it's to an automock.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Radulov doesn't wanna go back to Trotz. He wants to join his good buddy Grigorenko and help lead the new expansion team to a playoff birth in the first year of the teams existence.

Along with his other Russian buddies, Nikolai Goldobin and Mikhail Sergachev.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
:flames are proud to announce that Sean Monahan has been named the 16th captain in team history. We feel that Sean along with assist captains T.J Brodie and Samson Reinhart will lead us back to Lord Stanley in the near future.

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
We have a trade!

:jets trade:

Joel Armia
Brendan Kichton
179th overall pick

:sharks trade:

21st overall pick
Matt Carle
Rourke Chartier
Julius Bergman

Last edited:

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
The Carolina Hurricanes are proud to select, from the Penticton Vees of the BCHL, Tyson Jost!

Tyson-Jost-640x428.jpg

:canes

15: Tyson Jost
47:
57:
78:
85:
106:
122:
154:
186:

Honestly I was contemplating trading up to get Jost, so I couldn't be happier that I was able to get him at 15.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad