Mock offseason #3 (Mock is over, thanks to all participants!)

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
Don't know if it's too late but I have players to go on waivers for Arizona.

Brandon Mcmillan
Cam Janssen
Tye McGinn

Stu Bickel

Does anyone know if Greg Carey is waiver eligible? Don't know how to find this out with capgeek. If he does not I'd like to not waive Brandon McMillian.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Don't know if it's too late but I have players to go on waivers for Arizona.

Brandon Mcmillan
Cam Janssen
Tye McGinn

Stu Bickel

Does anyone know if Greg Carey is waiver eligible? Don't know how to find this out with capgeek. If he does not I'd like to not waive Brandon McMillian.

it's too late but i pretty much projected those guys to be waived. but they are insignificant and unlikely no one claims them. didn't even list anyone from arizona on that waiver list.

carey is waiver eligible.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
it's too late but i pretty much projected those guys to be waived. but they are insignificant and unlikely no one claims them. didn't even list anyone from arizona on that waiver list.

carey is waiver eligible.

I'll keep Carey up then and the other 4 are up if anyone wants them, otherwise they're going down to the AHL.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
:jets and :avs have come to a late trade agreement.

Jets send Ben Chiarot to the Avs in exchange for Joey Hishon. Jets are evaluating the team now and will decide on a possible waiver claim shortly.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:sabres

just hosed themselves by forgetting about that trade proposal when making waiver claims but soo wanted those two players.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
:sabres

just hosed themselves by forgetting about that trade proposal when making waiver claims but soo wanted those two players.

you've austin watson on your roster for some reason.. remove him, add murphy and you should be at 23 contracts.

edit. nvm, you claimed him, missed that.

send zadorov or trocheck to AHL then.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
you've austin watson on your roster for some reason.. remove him, add murphy and you should be at 23 contracts.

I will trade one of Irwin, Gryba or both for rights to a player(s)

letting Reinhart start 1st line in the AHL until things work out ;)

Last edited:

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
i'm not sure i understand the question but

those final rosters don't include players that are on waivers and if they are full or at the limit, there is no room to claim players. and players can't be waived anymore.

So, Pitt couldn't claim someone and then send someone who isn't on waivers down?

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
:jets are looking to make one final trade to bolster its team before the Stanley Cup push next year.

We would like to acquire another Top 6 LW to replace Perrault. Willing to package Perrault + prospects/roster player/2016(If we can move them?) Picks or something of that ilk to land the right player. We have plenty of cap space(roughly $7M) to make the move.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
:jets are looking to make one final trade to bolster its team before the Stanley Cup push next year.

We would like to acquire another Top 6 LW to replace Perrault. Willing to package Perrault + prospects/roster player/2016(If we can move them?) Picks or something of that ilk to land the right player. We have plenty of cap space(roughly $7M) to make the move.

Can't move 2016 picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad