Mock Draft #5 by rey, Water Knight, and RR

Googa

Jun 3, 2004
Saguenay
With the 17th pick in the 2013 NHL Draft, the :sens are proud to select from the London Knights of the Ontario Hockey League

NikitaZadorov1.jpg

D - Nikita Zadorov

Scouting report : Zadorov is best known for his defensive skills. A huge defenceman, he dishes out big hits, and opposing forwards really need to keep their heads up if coming down his end of the ice. He is mean along the boards and in front of the net. His skating and mobility is top notch, making him really hard to get by one on one.

:sens
(1x17) Nikita Zadorov, D, London
(3x78)
(4x102)
(4x108)
(5x138)
(6x168)​

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
:cbj

With the 19th pick (Thank you New York Rangers) in the 2013 NHL draft, the Columbus Blue Jackets select, Center, Fredrick Gauthier from the Rimouski Oceanic.

1(14) Rasmus Ristolainen, D, TPS Turku
1(19) Fredrick Gauthier, C, Rimouski Oceanic

Aela*

We'll see what we can do, but no matter what, I can guarantee you'll get a team.

You mind-****ed me with the name change... I had to look at your post history to figure out who you are (Kaelanstorm for those wondering).. I swear your profile said "male" before.. or am I going crazy? Doesn't matter.. I'm rambling and quite tired.

Russia just got destroyed.

I believe you must be going crazy since I signed up with my gender as female, lol.

I believe if you hover over my name with your mouse it will say my name history.

Also I'm now GM of

:canes

OOEEL

Apr 9, 2012
Arizona
2/3 of the way through the 1st round in less than a day? Blistering pace folks, bravo to all involved

West Coast Bias*

Toronto selects Andre Burakowsky from Malmo of the Allsvenskan.

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
I believe you must be going crazy since I signed up with my gender as female, lol.

I believe if you hover over my name with your mouse it will say my name history.

Also I'm now GM of

:canes

Haha, wow!! I mean, I knew the day was coming.. I just didn't expect it so soon!! It shows "Lillina" as the previous name.

Last edited:

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
^great minds think alike!! Fucale is a player i took as well with one of the Flames three 1st rounders last mock we did....i really think they should take this guy....for real!! :nod:

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
^great minds think alike!! Fucale is a player i took as well with one of the Flames three 1st rounders last mock we did....i really think they should take this guy....for real!! :nod:

:handclap: He's just too good to pass on. The other goalies are good, but they aren't as good as him... and then factor in the risk that I might not get the other one I want, it wasn't worth it.. Calgary has very very little in terms of goaltending, so I felt that I HAD to take him.

Hmmm I would have never known that you were going to pick him at 22. :sarcasm:

What gave it away? :sarcasm:

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
As a Buffalo fan and ticket buyer I would be sick and p..d off if Darcy drafted per this draft....

Aela*

Haha, wow!! I mean, I knew the day was coming.. I just didn't expect it so soon!! It shows "Lillina" as the previous name.

Oh yeah I forgot I made a typo when I changed my name and changed it again lol.

Nice pick with Fucale too. Didn't even know you realized who he was :sarcasm:

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
With the 23rd overall selection in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft the :caps select, from the Plymouth Whaler of the OHL, Ryan Hartman!

ryan_hartman_plymouth.jpg

-----------------------------

Washington Capitals Selections:
23. Ryan Hartman, RW, Plymouth (OHL)

Last edited:

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
With the 24th overall pick in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft, the :nucks are very proud to select:

Josh-Morrissey-CHL-images.jpg

Josh Morrissey of the Prince Albert Raiders.

Vancouver is extremely happy we could get a high-upside offensive defenseman, something that is severely lacking in our prospect pool.

I'm very happy with the 1st round for my teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad