Other Sports: MMA/Boxing Thread

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Ngannou is a monster. Not sure Jon Jones wants to step in the ring with this guy.
A couple things, Jon's wrestling is elite as it gets, he's a freak athlete, and Greg Jackson is one of if not the best coach at game planning in MMA, plus Jon will make it personal with Francis because of his connection with Izzy, his emotions may be running higher than usual when and if he fights Bones

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
A couple things, Jon's wrestling is elite as it gets, he's a freak athlete, and Greg Jackson is one of if not the best coach at game planning in MMA, plus Jon will make it personal with Francis because of his connection with Izzy, his emotions may be running higher than usual when and if he fights Bones
Yeah idk...I thought Jones lost the Reyes fight. Unless he looks a lot better then I don't like his chances

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Yeah idk...I thought Jones lost the Reyes fight. Unless he looks a lot better then I don't like his chances
Completely understandable, that Reyes fight wasn't his best showing lol, but he's been bored at LHW, and it shows in his performances, I think he's motivated at HW, not taking anything away from Francis that dude is scary and can put your lights out quick, but I think although improved I don't think he's as accomplished as Jones, but again it's MMA anything can happen, Woodley got Darce choked tonight I didn't see that coming

Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Completely understandable, that Reyes fight wasn't his best showing lol, but he's been bored at LHW, and it shows in his performances, I think he's motivated at HW, not taking anything away from Francis that dude is scary and can put your lights out quick, but I think although improved I don't think he's as accomplished as Jones, but again it's MMA anything can happen, Woodley got Darce choked tonight I didn't see that coming
It'll be very interesting for sure.

Woodley should hang em up. He at least went out swinging tonight.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Stipe looked horrendous in there.

As for the future, IMO Jones is by far the best ever and will chop Ngannou's legs down like a tree.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Reading up on Saunders he definitely seems like a World Heavyweight Loser.

Yeh... awful human seemingly.

Asked Canelo a few questions at least, he is a technically very good boxer. But did not have the power to actually wear Canelo down and keep him off him.

Though tbf only Mayweather, Golovkin and Lara have managed to cause him real issues. Kovalev too but that "felt" different.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Yeh... awful human seemingly.

Asked Canelo a few questions at least, he is a technically very good boxer. But did not have the power to actually wear Canelo down and keep him off him.

Though tbf only Mayweather, Golovkin and Lara have managed to cause him real issues. Kovalev too but that "felt" different.

Still say GGG won the first fight with Canelo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad