MLS Thread: 2019 Edition

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Anything is possible, but I can only see a handful of teams that could either afford them or want to go to that city.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
It would be foolish for both sides to not consider it.

Regarding affordability MLS and their sponsors could just pay for the deal.

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
Isn't Ronaldo avoiding the US because of the ongoing(?) rape investigation(?)...? Is that stuff going to be going away anytime soon?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
My favourite part is all the reactions of the other players. The genuine shock of what they saw!!

Fun season thus far, excited to see how TFC fairs

Reactions: Gecklund

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
My favourite part is all the reactions of the other players. The genuine shock of what they saw!!

Altidore's reaction is hilarious and the best part. Puts his hands on his head and just stands there in disbelief.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Holy smokes that Pozuelo chip is straight up clowning. TFC look like they're gonna be tonnes of fun to watch again this season.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA

Altidore's reaction is hilarious and the best part. Puts his hands on his head and just stands there in disbelief.

Loved Osorio's "were not worthy".

And yeah, Altidore with the hands over his face, then hands on his hips having just been completely dumbfounded. That was a special game.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
How much did he cost TFC? Do you think he will stay a long time or head back to Europe after 1-2 years? I see he never could establish himself before his move to Genk so he might stay in Toronto for a good time.

That goal was a thing of beauty for sure!

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Messi won’t go to finish his career in the MLS even if he knew it existed he’ll be going to Argentina if anything.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Messi going to Argentina? Forget it, unless he actually wins something for Argentina before...

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Interesting game earlier this evening at the MAPFRE Municipal Swimming Pool.

I dunno what it is about rain games for me, but I love them to death. Maybe it's watching players creatively adapt to the worsening conditions (like Santos finding the relatively dry areas of the field and dribbling through those). Maybe it's the unexpected bounces taken when the ball skips off of a puddle and out of bounds. Or maybe it's the sheer spectacle of watching guys sliding halfway across the field when attempting a tackle.

Heck, maybe it's all of those at once. :dunno: :)

Reactions: SirQuacksAlot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad