MLD 2019 Draft Thread

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
Your MLD 2019 Champions, prevails in a hard fought six game series where each game was decide by a single goal, the Nova Scotia Voyageurs!

Marc-Andre Fleury's performance in a losing cause earns him the bittersweet honour of Finals MVP, but the Voyageurs rode timely goal-scoring from Doug Weight and a solid performance from Alec Connell to victory. Pete Mahovlich, Camille Henry and Frank McGee were also standouts.

Congratulations to @Habsfan18 on his MLD title!

Reactions: tinyzombies

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Thank you guys! I had a blast with the MLD.

Congrats to my 2020 ATD co-GM @VanIslander on making it to the finals. You built a very solid team.

Last edited:

ChiTownPhilly

Not Too Soft
Feb 23, 2010
AnyWorld/I'mWelcomeTo
Eerie was the winner, which I am only now realizing I didn't do. :laugh:
But they're real votes, and I believe an Eerie-Nova Scotia finals is what the people have spoken for.
Nothing says PhonePosting quite like...

Anyway, congratulations to Nova Scotia. Didn't vote, nor did I lobby to vote this time- didn't think myself qualified to make judgments about "Hall-of-Decent" level players. However, I guess I should be relieved that I would have gone with the majority if pressed on the issue.

Surprised by MAFleurcopter as series MVP, though.

Reactions: Habsfan18

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
Nothing says PhonePosting quite like...

Anyway, congratulations to Nova Scotia. Didn't vote, nor did I lobby to vote this time- didn't think myself qualified to make judgments about "Hall-of-Decent" level players. However, I guess I should be relieved that I would have gone with the majority if pressed on the issue.

Surprised by MAFleurcopter as series MVP, though.

You don't need to lobby us to vote, you're free to vote if you wish on any draft on here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad