MLD 2019 Draft Thread

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
If you have a chance @Habsfan18 please start the threads, otherwise I will during my lunch break in a few hours

Done.

I called them the “conference finals” since I’m not sure what else to call them, since the previous round was considered the semi’s. Seems a bit funny though considering there are no conferences in a 6 team draft. You can change the title however you see fit.

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
We'll open voting for the series tomorrow. And have the finals New Years week not Christmas week. Pms will go out tomorrow

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
Nova Scotia wins in 6.

3 stars are:
1. Alec Connell
2. Alexei Kovalev
3. Charlie Simmer

I just flipped on the TV and the Brooklyn/Eerie series is a crazy slugfest and will absolutely not end. Will @tony d or @TheDevilMadeMe be the overtime hero?

Reactions: tinyzombies

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
Tony D is our OT hero! Keep in mind that these votes take into account the original votes, and aren't just a copy-paste of Tony's votes.

Camille Henry and Frank McGee are tied for first star of the series, with Harry Watson bringing up 3rd place. Brooklyn's players received more scattered support, so that's why we have an all-Eerie set of stars in a close series.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Wait, so do we have a winner between Erie and Brooklyn? Or are VI and TDMM stating their case and we’re re-voting?

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
Apologies, should have asked before immediately incorporating Tony's votes. I also should have actually specified that Eerie was the winner, which I am only now realizing I didn't do. :laugh:
But they're real votes, and I believe an Eerie-Nova Scotia finals is what the people have spoken for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad