OT: MLB Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Pete is such a goofy dumbass, I love him.

He's also one of the most "natural" Derby participants I've seen. He doesn't have to change his swing at all. He just goes up and takes game hacks.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
The fact they have kids running around the outfield still makes me laugh. It’s always been that way and it always seems like such a bad idea as these guys hit missiles
Looked like they paused Alonso's restart because a lady hurt herself in the OF? Surprised that doesn't happen more.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Alonso actually really wants to win the Derby. I respect that.
Yeah you can see he's having fun while doing it but is also really serious. When he's not swinging he's in the tunnels concentrating, getting in his zone, apparently with Zeppelin playing in his head. :laugh: The fact that he has doubled his income with the Derby wins probably helps, too.

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yeah you can see he's having fun while doing it but is also really serious. When he's not swinging he's in the tunnels concentrating, getting in his zone, apparently with Zeppelin playing in his head. :laugh: The fact that he has doubled his income with the Derby wins probably helps, too.
Yeah I was saying to my dad "this dude hears music"

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
i.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad