MLB regular season thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
The Royals rotation is pretty crap outside of Duffy, who was a reliever to start the season. Trotting Chris Young out there every five days of course your bullpen is gonna be worked.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
He actually apparently went on Tinder (a dating app) to find tickets. Was offering $1000 dollars for someone to bring him to the game. He says that the person who brought him was going to bring his girlfriend who had no interest in baseball

Tinder didn't work, so he put out a YouTube video crying for help. Then a "friend of a friend" who was in the army got tix (his whole unit got them w/o being in the lottery) and asked if he wanted to go.

People are gonna call him a d-bag, but the guy has made a living off catching baseballs, extorting people for them, and just being a arse.

satbank

Jan 11, 2014
What is going on with Red Sox pitchers in the 1st. :rant::shakehead. Please don't be a grand slam.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Tulo is right near a .800 OPS now. Crazy considering how bad he was to start the first 2 months.

Jays lineup if they can get back Bautista healthy will be fierce.

That's crazy. :amazed:

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
The Royals rotation is pretty crap outside of Duffy, who was a reliever to start the season. Trotting Chris Young out there every five days of course your bullpen is gonna be worked.

Kansas City was trotting out Young last year as well.

The Royals are just reverting back to the Royals we're accustomed to.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Mid season award prediction

NL MVP- Bryant, Kris
Best player in baseball on best team. Has done nothing but produce in the spotlight and now a two time AS in two years in the bigs.

NL CY- Arrieta, Jake
Kershaw losing time during a historic run will allow Jake to take the mantle back as the best in game. Arrietas much, much better run behind him, its now the time of season when Jake brings it.

AL MVP- Altuve, Jose
Has been a beast and seems to be getting better.

AL CY- Sale, Chris
Second best pitcher in baseball after Arrieta.

Biggest dissapointments
pirates- broken by the Cubs and have given up.

Blue Jays- Stroman is their top rotation pitcher. Buff said.

Biggest suprises

Orioles
Big Pappi
Odors destruction of Bautista
Shelby Miller

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Mid season award prediction

NL MVP- Bryant, Kris
Best player in baseball on best team. Has done nothing but produce in the spotlight and now a two time AS in two years in the bigs.

NL CY- Arrieta, Jake
Kershaw losing time during a historic run will allow Jake to take the mantle back as the best in game. Arrietas much, much better run behind him, its now the time of season when Jake brings it.

AL MVP- Altuve, Jose
Has been a beast and seems to be getting better.

AL CY- Sale, Chris
Second best pitcher in baseball after Arrieta.

Biggest dissapointments
pirates- broken by the Cubs and have given up.

Blue Jays- Stroman is their top rotation pitcher. Buff said.

Biggest suprises

Orioles
Big Pappi
Odors destruction of Bautista
Shelby Miller

I'm surprised Bryant didn't snag the AL MVP as well.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Defintely can make an arguement for Kershaw winning MVP this year, 11-2, 1.79 ERA, 145 strikeouts compared to only 9! walks. We'll have to see how he returns from the injury but hes pretty deserving of both NL awards right now IMO.

Not to mention the Dodgers are probably nothing without him

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Wish every usher would be given a picture of this guy and force the ******* to stay in the seat he paid for the whole game instead of wandering up and down rows.

It's hilarious because the guy threw a fit when someone else caught the Didi walk off, but he's been known to push people and kids out of the way to do his ball hawking nonsense

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Even with him missing a month, Kershaw should still win the ole Cy.

If you asked me a month ago he should win the damn MVP. Lately though the Dodgers have been winning like crazy, even in non Kershaw starts. They have mostly played bad teams the last month up til this series vs Baltimore but by far the Dodgers I think have surprised me this year almost as much as any team. I thought they'd be lucky to reach 86 or 87 wins before the season started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad