• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Who said we have the better players? Call a spade a spade, Boeser is simply better than Marner at hockey. Now, we don't know what Petterson, Gaudette, Dahlen and Juolevi will become but ATM we don't have anyone close to equivalent to Matthews and Rielly. If we got Dahlin, that changes but other than that no one here is even suggesting the Canucks are a team full of better players than the Leafs.

Any students here who would like to know what red herring fallacy is, here is the best example of it.
That's not calling a spade, Marner has several legitimate arguments for him being a better hockey player than Boeser. Sorry you don't agree.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
All of your posts in this thread are bad and you should feel bad, go back and re-read.

Pot calling the cettle black

Ignorance is bliss indeed

Prove that they aren't, prove where my claims are inaccurate. Show something that will show that you are worth taking seriously over. Before you spout your garbage, you might want to re-read them yourself without your leaf goggles this time.

You should feel bad for posting something that is completely irrelevant. When I post I at-least stick to the thread at hand and have provided multiple times here and in various threads as to why Boeser is legitimately better at hockey than Marner. Literally it's just Leafs fans vs everyone at this point.

Before you try to call out somebody, at-least have the decency to spell the counter back, and you failed at providing one since it doesn't really apply towards me.

Good job in also embarrassing yourself.

Ignorance is bliss indeed.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
That's not calling a spade, Marner has several legitimate arguments for him being a better hockey player than Boeser. Sorry you don't agree.

Like what? Boeser was on pace to score almost the same amount of goals Marner has potted in his career thus far in his rookie campaign...

HockeyGuruPitka

Jan 27, 2010
Toronto
Barzal is better then Matthews
Aho is better then Nylander
Boeser is better then Marner

and the Leafs are Galaxies ahead of the Islanders, Canucks and Hurricanes. IM FINE WID DAT

Reactions: Arizonan God

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Awwwww, I guess everyone has it in for your poor ol innocent leaf players.

--
You do realize that a lot of people can be objective about players right? You can still be objective even if you hate a team. Hard concept to follow, I know.

Ah, the old tired narrative of Leafs fans are nothing but biased homers while everyone else happens to be unbiased and objective.

Everyone has blinders on to some degree, whether they realize it or not.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Like what? Boeser was on pace to score almost the same amount of goals Marner has potted in his career thus far in his rookie campaign...
I mean the poll isn't asking who the better goal scorer is though lol. Marner is a better skater and controls the play better. I'm not saying Marner is better then Boeser(I'm not saying he isn't either though) but if you honestly think there isn't anything Marner is better at then Boeser then you are completely out to lunch.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
I voted for Marner but I have to ask, have you ever voted in favor of the non leaf in a poll?

LOL. Of course I have. I just now voted for McDavid in the "McDavid vs. Matthews" poll.

But the Leafs now have a team stacked full of elite young talent. So they get a lot of my votes in these polls lately.

As they SHOULD.

Reactions: bionic

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
The one that doesn’t look like a 12 year old.

Or shoot like one.

Amazing how that 12 year old is making grown men look like junior players, eh? That 12 year old will score 70 points this year. Yay, grade 6!!!

cut.jpg

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Didn’t read. Boeser> Marner.
What a wonderful compelling argument and counter response. I am impressed.
Jokes aside:
@ underline Ofcourse you didn't. It's just that your leaf goggles are in the way which means that you can't read anything that isn't Leafs favoured.
@bold, fixed.

Ask me if I give a **** about an HFBOARD poll. Marner > Boeser. 2 years of production > 60 games. Boeser might not even be the same after that spinal injury too.
News flash for you: No one gives a shit that you don't give a shit. I'll take an HFboard poll EASILY over a string of biased leaf fans opinions any day of the week, and twice on Sundays. Especially when they are sleeping when Boeser played. Boeser outproduced Marner for majority of the season playing on a much worser team with worser overall linemates.
He might not even be the same? You can see the future? Leafs fan with his medical degree showing feint concern it seems. Thanks for the laugh.

Ah, the old tired narrative of Leafs fans are nothing but biased homers while everyone else happens to be unbiased and objective.

Everyone has blinders on to some degree, whether they realize it or not.

That's not what I said, but keep reaching. The fact is though that narrative actually holds truth when reading this thread.

Indeed everyone is biased one way or another, the difference is you can take aside that bias and still be objective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad