Mitch Marner vs Brock Boeser

Who will be better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
So now in the past week or so, we've had Marner vs Boeser, Kane, Rantanen, Aho, Tkachuk, Hamilton, Drouin, Nylander, point totals, as well as two more polls with him plus others :laugh:

This poll's close though - I'm tempted to say Boeser but it's too early to say

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
I think it is close between Boeser, Marner, Rantanen and Aho. These AINEC things are pretty ridiculous. They are not tier above anyone from this pack. It’s matter of personal preference at this point. Would you take offensive dynamos like Marner or Rantanen, lethal sniper like Boeser or Zetterberg type of player in Aho who is smartest hockey player of the bunch.

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
lol Boeser almost scored 30 goals and has 55 points in 62 games playing without Boeser for most of those games. Wait till he gets a playmaker (Petersson) to play with.

boeser was playing without boeser? im confused

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
while I can easily see why many will choose Boeser, I wouldn't take him over Marner on the leafs.
Toronto has a lot of shoot first guys already, and Marner has absolutely carried this team for the past month.
kid is putting up over 1.4+ ppg since getting away from Bozak and playing with a talented C in Kadri.
scary to think what he could do in 82 games alongside a 30g C

Reactions: 99664987
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad