Speculation: Mitch Marner Megathread Part 12 (Note in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

axlrose87

Jul 13, 2018
The only place Marner is worth 10m is in leaf management and Leaf fans delusional world.
Hahahaha k I got my answer to my previous question.
Another person who has nothing better to do but go on message boards to try and aggregate people..... I feel sad for you but I hope it brings you some satisfaction.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I see Mr. loyal leaf is now looking to play in Switzerland because the only team willing to overpay him by 3+ million is the leafs. Good luck with that $400,000 paycheque; but ha, those taxes are much lower in Switzerland.
You mean training in Switzerland?

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
There isn't a team in the league that would trade for a player with Marner's insane demands. The leafs have already offered Marner more than any other team would ever consider. The only team willing to overpay Marner is the Leafs...
No team is willing to overpay Marner.

Last edited:

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Where are you getting all this?
Are you being serious or are you just one of those guys that goes into all leafs threads and tries to stir the pot?
It is the second one. It is also the same information each post.

Dache

Feb 12, 2018
I see Mr. loyal leaf is now looking to play in Switzerland because the only team willing to overpay him by 3+ million is the leafs. Good luck with that $400,000 paycheque; but ha, those taxes are much lower in Switzerland.

I haven’t seen anything saying he wants to play there, just train.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
The only place Marner is worth 10m is in leaf management and Leaf fans delusional world.
i bet the majority of teams would sign him at 10 mill if he was ufa tbh. or even if they wanted to trade him for lesser pieces .

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
The GM would need big grapefruits for that and Dubas does not have those.
Can you link to his shopping list? Or are you saying that macroorchidism is linked to being a better hockey person?

Last edited:

1dreamof1cup

Jan 9, 2016
8.5 x 3

Not totally fair (to the organization) but that's what I'm expecting.
Imo, he is signing for 9M minimum. I remember reading that he was asking 9M last offseason (i think) but the leafs declined. I could see his asking price beeing:

9M for 2 seasons
10M for 3-4 season
10.5M for 5 seasons
11.5-12M for more than 5 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad