GDT: Misery Loves Company: Carolina vs Flyers (4-5-2018)

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
No offense, but I don't see how any neutral fan would want to see that match up. It's not even a rivalry. Being from the same state and division pretty much means nothing for those two teams. There's no hate even close to the Pens-Flyers hate. Those two teams literally despise each other.

And I literally don't care. I'm sure the Pennsylvania battle will be plenty entertaining if it happens, and yet I'd still rather see the other matchup. Philly and Pittsburgh has been done, and I don't care if it happens again.

The only upside to a Flyers/Penguins series -- of which we will be forced to watch every minute on NBCSports -- is that one of them is guaranteed to be gone after the first round.

I guess he’s calling whatever game replaced ours on NBCSN? Which sucks.

When John Forslund is scheduled to be on NBC Sports, John Forslund *will be* on NBC Sports.

lol Lindy is #1 faceoff guy in the league (since 1st March), yet we didn't play him at center for most of the season

Y'know, that's all well and good. But it should be illegal to be that big and talented and be *completely* invisible on the ice. Somebody or something needs to light a fire under Lindy. We said the same thing last spring and it changed nothing. I'd just as soon move on from this guy. Give a damn factor is in the negatives.

Stemp trying to play defense...

I'd be 100 percent convinced Stempniak was the worst regular in the NHL if I didn't get the pleasure of watching Joakim Nordstrom 80 games a year.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Y'know, that's all well and good. But it should be illegal to be that big and talented and be *completely* invisible on the ice. Somebody or something needs to light a fire under Lindy. We said the same thing last spring and it changed nothing. I'd just as soon move on from this guy. Give a damn factor is in the negatives.
I am not blaming him now when season is over. Different story when season just starts. I still have hope for him, not sure for how long tho.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad