GDT: Misery Loves Company: Carolina vs Flyers (4-5-2018)

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
If Darling is still here next season I may just check out entirely. I can't stand watching games with him starting.
If we don't want to pay the going rate for actual competent GMs due to still having to pay our former GM, I wouldn't hold your breath on this one. Darling will probably be back. But who knows if that's a true rumor or not.

Used car sales finance owner guy might be a let down more than I previously thought though.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Is that all you have? I get it though, when your take makes no sense, you have no choice but to resort to juvenile posts. I expected more from you.
Mate, I think you don't get what I wanted from this team, maybe it's language barrier, I will try to explain.

First of all, I am sorry, that was stupid insult from my side, my bad.

So about Canes - I wanted that they lose for like last 3-4 weeks, when they were obviously out of the playoff race. Am I very mad when they win - no. But I rather them lose to have better chance at draft lottery. I am not asking them to be 100%, I just think you can play somewhat okey without really bad decisions on the ice and lose anyway, maybe I am wrong there. For example, tonight you can lose but not play all 5 guys on one side of the ice and let Giroux be all alone in the front of then net. I think they can play fundamentally correct and still lose because of lack up talent and goaltending - give experience to our young guys and tank.
Maybe that's not how it works, but I look at it in that way and that is my hope.

Once again, I am sorry for my insult, I have had a bad day, but that's no excuse.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
How is Darling this bad? Someone please tell.me what in the hell happened?
Other than the last goal, he played like a borderline Vezina candidate compared to some of his truly horrendous starts earlier this season.

I'm sure the guy wants to be bought out as much as we want him to so he can still get 2/3 of his money and go eat BBQ somewhere, but who knows if it'll happen at this point.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I'm used to saying "they're goalie was better than ours" after losses, but it hurts when you're referring to Brian Elliott after missing two months with injury.
Cardboard cut outs would defend the goal better. :( Still waiting so I can watch that 4th which I heard darling played the net like he was a mouse in the house. (Or at least the size of 1.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad