Miscellaneous NHL Talk XXVIII - You Talkin' about PLAYOFFS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
montreal they have that norris winner, vezina winner, and selke calliber forward in plekanec but still are not a threat. I don't know how they will be able to take that next step.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
montreal they have that norris winner, vezina winner, and selke calliber forward in plekanec but still are not a threat. I don't know how they will be able to take that next step.
They need a playmaking center that's better than Desharnais.
Galchenyuk could be that player, but he isn't yet.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
They need a playmaking center that's better than Desharnais.
Galchenyuk could be that player, but he isn't yet.

right but my question was more about how do they get that guy. Guys like that are hard to get. Maybe the best shot they have at that is Eric Staal, but it won't be cheap.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
right but my question was more about how do they get that guy. Guys like that are hard to get. Maybe the best shot they have at that is Eric Staal, but it won't be cheap.
The pressure is probably on Galchenyuk to become their top line center.
But I'm not sold on him. Everytime I watch him I find him underwhelming.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
This Micheletti guy on NBCSN is sucking Suban as hard as Maguire does Crosby. Pathetic. Suban will never be a Robinson, Savard, Brisebois, Harvey and the like as a great Canadiens defenseman because he's too much of a tool. He's like silver plate; not the real thing.

FLYERSG

Sep 27, 2014
Montreal ****ing sucks. Looks like this was as far as Price would carry them

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
when you can't score you have little margin for error. montreal is going to have play perfect hockey for them to win some games.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Tampa looking pretty solid these playoffs, I have the Rags coming out of the east but I may reconsider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad