Miscellaneous NHL Talk XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
It's so weird to think the other team used to loan their backup for the remainder of the game.

Man were our ancestors were a trusting bunch of Eddard Stark-like honorable dummies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I'm not watching, but this sounds kind of horrid if he's hurt that badly and being forced to play.

Might as well either put anyone healthy you can in net or forfeit if it's that serious. Putting a player who's in so much pain he can't move in net won't do anything but bad PR and potentially serious damage to the player.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
AND OF ALL THE CRAZIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN, HERE COMES LOU EMERGING FROM THE DRESSING ROOM. HE IS COMING BACK INTO THE GAME.l.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Hartnell with two goals and one big stupid penalty that ultimately cost them the game on Ovie's PP goal...

Yeah don't really miss him and his antics.....

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
All this stuff happening in the Florida game and there's like 1000 people in the arena to see it.

I remember when I was there for a Habs game - it was just me and "my" group of people surrounded by Habs fans. When we were leaving, I saw one guy in a Bure jersey and millions of people chanting ole ole

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Remember, we still own his NHL rights...

Bob Roberts ‏@BobRbrts 16m16 minutes ago

Erik Gustafsson had 35 shifts!! for a team high 30:07 TOI!! in Avangard's 4-3 win in game 4 today. Only one other Dman had over even 20 mins

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
This might be the end of the Panthers po run and the Bruins have lost Connolly already.

I think Ottawa has a better chance of getting to the playoffs than the flyers do. They are behind the flyers by 1 point with 3 games in hand. Unless this team really goes on a tear I highly doubt they will make the playoffs.

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
Remember, we still own his NHL rights...

Bob Roberts ‏@BobRbrts 16m16 minutes ago

Erik Gustafsson had 35 shifts!! for a team high 30:07 TOI!! in Avangard's 4-3 win in game 4 today. Only one other Dman had over even 20 mins

Wish we didn't have an idiot for a coach. He could have and could still be a great cost effective option for the third pair. Heck, in the games he was given a lot of ice time with the Flyers he looked like the best or second best defenseman

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
All this stuff happening in the Florida game and there's like 1000 people in the arena to see it.

So after last night's goalie fiasco in that game...the league is supposedly going to consider in the offseason having a house goalie in every arena that can play for either team in the event of goalie injuries like last night. Bryz is going to have a job again! :laugh:

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Wish we didn't have an idiot for a coach. He could have and could still be a great cost effective option for the third pair. Heck, in the games he was given a lot of ice time with the Flyers he looked like the best or second best defenseman

the best form of Karma over this would be for Hextall to fire Berube and rehire Gus back to the Flyers on the VERY same day.

:handclap:

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
So after last night's goalie fiasco in that game...the league is supposedly going to consider in the offseason having a house goalie in every arena that can play for either team in the event of goalie injuries like last night. Bryz is going to have a job again! :laugh:

That must be the cushiest job ever to exist (or to be existed).

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada

i think most NHL teams would rather have NO goalies then Bryz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad