Miscellaneous NHL Talk XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
So ...um...er....Eklund is claiming Wings, Kings, Ducks and Preds might be interested in Timonen.....gee what an assessment :laugh:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Just got home from a much needed two weeks of R&R in the sunshine of Turks & Caicos and Florida...

My last endeavour in Florida was to catch the Wings/Lightning in Tampa; Amalie Arena is a pretty nice spot, though the actual lightning that they release after each goal and before each period is a little crazy.

Edit: No MSE sightings, either, though I don't even know if he lives in Florida...

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
We're only 9 points from the Rangers, but we have played 4 more games then them. We are 11 points from the Bruins and they only have 1 game in hand. We have a chance if the Bruins or Rangers AND the Panthers collapse and we take care of business with this cup cake schedule coming up. But that's a lot of if's. We would need a ton of help to get in.

Oh I forgot to check GP. so many ifs, pprobably too many. But I would love to see them make it. Cue all the pro-tankers complaining about team pride and such.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Just got home from a much needed two weeks of R&R in the sunshine of Turks & Caicos and Florida...

My last endeavour in Florida was to catch the Wings/Lightning in Tampa; Amalie Arena is a pretty nice spot, though the actual lightning that they release after each goal and before each period is a little crazy.

Edit: No MSE sightings, either, though I don't even know if he lives in Florida...

did you hear Rick Peckham go insane after each TB goal? everytime I hear his goal calls on SiriusRadio I have to turn the radio down

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
We're only 9 points from the Rangers, but we have played 4 more games then them. We are 11 points from the Bruins and they only have 1 game in hand. We have a chance if the Bruins or Rangers AND the Panthers collapse and we take care of business with this cup cake schedule coming up. But that's a lot of if's. We would need a ton of help to get in.

they have won 7 of 26 on the road. any game on the road should not be considered cupcake.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
So ...um...er....Eklund is claiming Wings, Kings, Ducks and Preds might be interested in Timonen.....gee what an assessment :laugh:

BI5: The following teams have an interest in a Flyers player:

Anaheim Ducks
Arizona Coyotes
Boston Bruins
Buffalo Sabres
Calgary Flames
Carolina Hurricanes
Chicago Blackhawks
Colorado Avalanche
Columbus Blue Jackets
Dallas Stars
Detroit Red Wings
Edmonton Oilers
Florida Panthers
Los Angeles Kings
Minnesota Wild
Montreal Canadiens
Nashville Predators
New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
Philadelphia Flyers
Pittsburgh Penguins
Ottawa Senators
San Jose Sharks
St Louis Blues
Tampa Bay Lightning
Toronto Maple Leafs
Vancouver Canucks
Washington Capitals
Winnipeg Jets

Where do I collect my money for reporting this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad