Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Lucic fined $5,000. :shakehead

Is that face because you think it should have been more or less? I think it was a border-line penalty and should absolutely not have been any supplemental discipline (unless the fine is for the penalty box gesture, then I guess whatever who cares).

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Is that face because you think it should have been more or less? I think it was a border-line penalty and should absolutely not have been any supplemental discipline (unless the fine is for the penalty box gesture, then I guess whatever who cares).

Don't care about the penalty. It's for the penalty box gesture. Players shouldn't ever do that crap with the fans. The Stanley Cup lift is foolish to begin with but I don't care about that one. It's the other one. In the grand scheme of things it isn't a big deal but I can't stand Lucic.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
So Johnny Hockey either might get sat a game or sent to minors.

Change of attitute from some Flames fans who said he was easily a Calder Trophy finalist.

I like Johnny, but watching him during the NCAA tournament, he didnt strike me as a cant miss player.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I like gaudreau, but in the few games I saw him he just looked really timid and out of place.

He needs some time in the ahl to work against bigger guys and develop his body more.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Don't care about the penalty. It's for the penalty box gesture. Players shouldn't ever do that crap with the fans. The Stanley Cup lift is foolish to begin with but I don't care about that one. It's the other one. In the grand scheme of things it isn't a big deal but I can't stand Lucic.

Gotcha. Yeah I don't care one way or another. I don't mind players getting into it with the fans (obscenely or otherwise), but I completely understand when they get in trouble.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
How did nurse look? I've been very interested in seeing how he developes, but I live in philly so it's hard to see certain players when you're out of market and work 70 hours a week lol

Nurse didn't look ready. It's the kind of situation where he may benefit best with a year in the AHL before hitting the NHL.

Funf

Sep 17, 2013
Philadelphia
Does anyone know of a site that has the player usage/linemate/corsi data that extraskater use to have? I miss those player usage charts. I've found a couple sites that provide game by game corsi data, and season long corsi data, but nothing like extraskater's charts and line mate data for those 'with or without you' stats.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Nurse is still a good prospect. what is he 19? probably would of been in junior before the season in most organizations. I still think he is going to be a good player down the line.

Correct he turns 20 in February. I am interested to see how he progresses. He is very inconsistent in his play like alot of young players. Also seems to struggle abit defensively. He does remind me of a player that will need the AHL.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
So Johnny Hockey either might get sat a game or sent to minors.

Change of attitute from some Flames fans who said he was easily a Calder Trophy finalist.

I like Johnny, but watching him during the NCAA tournament, he didnt strike me as a cant miss player.

Yesterday most were saying that he has been either very good in 2 games, or not really noticable in the others.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Correct he turns 20 in February. I am interested to see how he progresses. He is very inconsistent in his play like alot of young players. Also seems to struggle abit defensively. He does remind me of a player that will need the AHL.

Yeah...fans should not be worried about him going back down. We did the same with Morin.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Does anyone know of a site that has the player usage/linemate/corsi data that extraskater use to have? I miss those player usage charts. I've found a couple sites that provide game by game corsi data, and season long corsi data, but nothing like extraskater's charts and line mate data for those 'with or without you' stats.

Using a combo of stats.hockeyanalysis.com and behindthenet.ca works pretty well. hockeyanalysis has a with or without you page for each player in the NHL in each game situation.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Read this in the Buffalo GDT so I assume it's true:

Nick Bjugstad had a perfect +24 Corsi, he was not on the ice for a shot against or attempted...

lol Buffalo is so terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad