Miscellaneous NHL Talk V7.0 - 2018/19 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Malkin is a rat. Peace out
I would have absolutely no problem with someone like Buff dropping the hammer on Gina, just steamrolling him and crushing him, because A. Buff hits like a train and B. No one on the Pens could even do anything about it, I think a check like that would curb Gina’s dirty shit a little, maybe not but I doubt he’d enjoy what it feels like, kind of like the way most of the players who have received dirty hits etc from him

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
So apparently there is a part 2 to the Sens uber ride that is much more scandalous. Makes me wonder if the players were approached with a ransom notice, and the first video was just a warning

Reactions: sabremike

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
So apparently there is a part 2 to the Sens uber ride that is much more scandalous. Makes me wonder if the players were approached with a ransom notice, and the first video was just a warning

The Sens were aware of it before it went public apparently. It wasn’t a surprise to anybody in the organization. The players apparently had a meeting about it beforehand.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
The Sens were aware of it before it went public apparently. It wasn’t a surprise to anybody in the organization. The players apparently had a meeting about it beforehand.

which makes me think that someone was approached beforehand . It's very weird to release it in 2 separate segments like this.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Speaking of that video.....Jake Voracek weighed in.....

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelp...ps-uber-driver-posting-video-senators-players

Sort of sounds like he’s a little worried about stuff his teammates have said getting out — god willing! I did get a chuckle out of him saying the coaches say equally bad things about their players too. I mean.....I would die to see the players rip on our coaches. But hearing Hakstol rip on certain players sounds pretty damn tempting too! More fireable on offense, I might add. Time to register with Uber, gentlemen.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Speaking of that video.....Jake Voracek weighed in.....

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelp...ps-uber-driver-posting-video-senators-players

Sort of sounds like he’s a little worried about stuff his teammates have said getting out — god willing! I did get a chuckle out of him saying the coaches say equally bad things about their players too. I mean.....I would die to see the players rip on our coaches. But hearing Hakstol rip on certain players sounds pretty damn tempting too! More fireable on offense, I might add. Time to register with Uber, gentlemen.

Does Benny Uber drive in Winnipeg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad