Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
c5.jpg

Rodu58

Nov 12, 2017
Brooby and John Stevens all head coaching in this league at the same time?

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Don’t bother going in to their forum to provide a good gesture warning. I did that when he became an assistant there and got a bunch of backlash about how he’ll be great addition... just because it didn’t work out in Philly, doesn’t mean it can’t work there... I have no idea what I’m talking about...

So with that, have fun, St. Louis.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
At least they didn't immediately hire Quenneville.

It will be interesting to see what Craig has learned over the past few years, and good for him for biding his time and working his way back up.* On the downside, we can no long sneer that Berube never had a head coaching gig after his anguished removal from the Flyers' country club.

* Note that Dave Hakstol stood tall and never lowered himself to the demeaning rank of assistant coach at the NHL level. Only the best for Dave.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I just got off work, did the Blues really fire Yeo to hire Berube? You got to be f***ing kidding me. Life is too funny sometimes. Put this in the “there is no real qualification to being a GM, literally anyone can do it” file.

Reactions: Asnito

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I just got off work, did the Blues really fire Yeo to hire Berube? You got to be ****ing kidding me. Life is too funny sometimes. Put this in the “there is no real qualification to being a GM, literally anyone can do it” file.

Berdummy was an assistant. Just an organization realizing their HC isn’t getting it done and made the right move. Opposite of us

Reactions: DaphneLion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad