Miscellaneous NHL Talk V6.0 - 2018/19 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Toronto is the new Pens for me, but damn this Jets team is fun to watch, not going to lie I might hop on their bandwagon so I can actually enjoy watching hockey again

I have always liked the Jets organization and wanted them to do well. This goes back to the 80s and wanting anyone to beat the ****ing Oilers. I like the Flames and Canucks for the same reason. The Oilers can **** off.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Did the Gargantuan Human Penis get demoted to the 2nd team? Is he banned from Canada? WOO!

CbZNSQL.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I know Zezel gets a pass, but does this mean you hate Pavol Demitra too? Wait, does Daigneault get one?

Zezel was the victim of a crime with that trade, and of course Daigneault gets a pass. There's no comparison between going from Calgary, who I like, to St. Louis, with going from the 1987 Flyers, who I worship, to the Blues, and especially ... well, I was going to say "when it is two of my favorites from that team" - Zezel was top two or three for me, but JJ was the same as everyone else, I guess. Pavol Demitra was part of that horrible plane crash, so he is of course exempt from any sort of grudges.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Zezel was the victim of a crime with that trade, and of course Daigneault gets a pass. There's no comparison between going from Calgary, who I like, to St. Louis, with going from the 1987 Flyers, who I worship, to the Blues, and especially ... well, I was going to say "when it is two of my favorites from that team" - Zezel was top two or three for me, but JJ was the same as everyone else, I guess. Pavol Demitra was part of that horrible plane crash, so he is of course exempt from any sort of grudges.
Zezel was so good and worked so hard. Loved that whole f***in team.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I think I'd have to put them in tiers if I ranked them by favorites:

Zezel, Mellanby, Derrick Smith, Crossman, Hexy, Captain Dave

Kerr, Howe, Tocchet, Per-Erik, Ilkka

The rest

Kerry Huffman lol

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I think I'd have to put them in tiers if I ranked them by favorites:

Zezel, Mellanby, Derrick Smith, Crossman, Hexy, Captain Dave

Kerr, Howe, Tocchet, Per-Erik, Ilkka

The rest

Kerry Huffman lol
Tocchet was the player I liked but I loved that team because they never quit. I remember watching them play Detroit in 1988 and they were down 5-1 and came back and won 11-6 and fights to. So fun those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad