Miscellaneous NHL Talk V6.0 - 2018/19 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
IDK what player you have been watching if you like JT. He is everything you hate in a hockey player.
I loved skill players but there is so much room for hard hitting forecheck types. Jt is a two way gem. Ours should try be like that in the ice.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Vegas has handed out a few bad contracts. Will likely bite them in the ass

Meh. They were suppose to toil in mediocrity for a while. Getting to the conference finals and making the playoffs for a few years only will bid them well.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Hatch....you would HATE Nylander if he was on the Flyers.

Game 7 Need to score. Look at the :40 second mark of the video...1:29 left in the game.

He's young and talented dude. I love skilled fast players just not ours anymore. Can't teach old players to back check. G does and I'd keep him but the rest go.

Last edited:

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
Need young starts not these old one trick ponies. Nylander is an awesome talent and young and firs the young.

I think It could solidify our top 6 and put Lindblom and Simmonds on the 3rd line. Him, Patrick and Voracek/Konecny as a 2nd line...wow. But I dont think like Hatcher that our older players are old one trick ponies, quite the contrary, they are the soul of this team. 10 games doesn't negate all the good 82 games they played or just last year 82 games.

But Hakstol it's a different story...there a small sample of winning and working out in 200+ games. Its enought.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I think It could solidify our top 6 and put Lindblom and Simmonds on the 3rd line. Him, Patrick and Voracek/Konecny as a 2nd line...wow. But I dont think like Hatcher that our older players are old one trick ponies, quite the contrary, they are the soul of this team. 10 games doesn't negate all the good 82 games they played or just last year 82 games.

But Hakstol it's a different story...there a small sample of winning and working out in 200+ games. Its enought.

They'd probably want Myers (Babcock loves balanced pairings) + Konency (who they could sign to a reasonable extension right away).

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Need young starts not these old one trick ponies. Nylander is an awesome talent and young and firs the young.

And what exactly would you give up for Nylander?

flyersfromquebec

Jul 22, 2012
I would be scared of the price. They likely would want Sanhiem plus another really good piece anyway

I agree with you that's to much if thats the price, but IMO they are not in a position of force and maybe it's why it's taking so long, no one wants to pay their price.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t think they’d do it unless you put Gostisbehere on the table. I doubt they’re looking for quantity for a player like Nylander.

I doubt they trade him anyway though as it sounds like they’re making progress on a new deal.

Reactions: BigToe and Jtown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad