Miscellaneous NHL Talk V6.0 - 2018/19 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
Can you quote the post i can’t find it
Lehtera 0.00 pp/60, Corsica 51.49%, CFrel +2.82, GF/GA 2/3, xGF 56.75%, xGFrel +14.98, HDCF/CA 18/8
Weise 1.15 pp/60, Corsica 47.62%, CFrel -5.00, GA/GA 1/1, xGF 52.21%, xGFrel +4.56, HDCF/CA 12/5

Hate to break the news, while you can put some of the blame for the first five games on MacDonald, Lehtera, Weise and Folin have been positive contributors so far this season, and as good or better than any young player you could conceivably replace them with - so you'll have to look elsewhere for your scapegoats.

Weal 1.83 pp/60, Corsica 58.97%, CFrel +11.32, GA/GA 3/2, xGF 58.97%, xGFrel +11.32, HDCF/CA 12/9

Can't blame Weal either (except for the bad penalties).

Hey you go

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Y'all just flunked remedial English. Really, this explains a lot about America.

Go back and notice the comma after MacDonald, i.e. separating the two statements, that you can blame MacDonald, but not the other "scapegoats."

Illiteracy is a terrible thing, but the POTUS sets a terrible example (it's been reported he reads at a 6 grade level and has to have pictures in his briefing books).

Reactions: Legion of Gloom

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
"y'all" as in one guy? (I commented on who would say that - not that you said it)

honestly, that wording was kinda confusing at first

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018

Go back and notice the comma after MacDonald, i.e. separating the two statements, that you can blame MacDonald, but not the other "scapegoats."

Illiteracy is a terrible thing, but the POTUS sets a terrible example (it's been reported he reads at a 6 grade level and has to have pictures in his briefing books).

There are several ESL posters here. I would argue that many use standard English more effectively than you

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Andy has been so good he was pulled from the lineup and can’t get back in by a coach who adores him. The excuses will come out he’s hurt but let’s not pretend he hasn’t sucked for the past three years.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia

That is grammatically incorrect. If you wanted to separate the two statements, you should have used a semi-colon, not a comma.

I'm not an English expert so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->