Miscellaneous NHL Talk V6.0 - 2018/19 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Before anyone gets any ideas, we definitely do not want him.

I’ve seen Hawk fans ripping him for very similar reasons to why we want Hak gone.

Reactions: Asnito

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
The scary thing is he's probably the best option.

He can’t possibly be worse then Hak
True, but if he gets hired the "coach-cycle" gets restarted and if he sucks too, we'll have to deal with that for the next couple years at least. Hopefully Hak is gone sooner than later, though.

Reactions: kyuss

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
The scary thing is he's probably the best option.

True, but if he gets hired the "coach-cycle" gets restarted and if he sucks too, we'll have to deal with that for the next couple years at least. Hopefully Hak is gone sooner than later, though.
Honestly at this point I’m numb to Hexy’s moves so I’m like ehhhhhhh with everything, what’s the point? What’s it all about? What is life?

JKJKJK

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
If those players did that they should be black balled out by all teams. ****in whiney *****es.
1479.gif

duffy9748

Nov 26, 2007
Quenneville would be a great fit, IMO. Not saying the Flyers will become Chicago, but their rosters will be similarly built in terms of a very deep group of forwards and a very strong top 4 group of defensemen.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Hexy can also outbid about any team in the league. But would he find it in himself to acknowledge the mistake that was haks hire by letting him go?

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Sure but be a ****in man. If I got a beef with you I'm coming right to you not yap like a sissy behind your back.

I agree. And we don't know the whole situation. As there is a chance they have offered criticism to the staff and saw little alterations, maybe contributing to their current attitudes.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Even if he's a small upgrade, that doesn't help us because then we're stuck with the new coach for many years.

I want a good coach, not merely a better coach.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Even if he's a small upgrade, that doesn't help us because then we're stuck with the new coach for many years.

I want a good coach, not merely a better coach.

I only require 3 things.

- No excessive veteran favoritism.
- Fast paced system more aligned with current NHL and not the 1970s.
- Has never coached a team in the state of North Dakota.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I agree. And we don't know the whole situation. As there is a chance they have offered criticism to the staff and saw little alterations, maybe contributing to their current attitudes.
lol we all bitch about our boses it's completely normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad