Miscellaneous NHL Talk Part 12 - 2018/19 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glak18

Jan 9, 2019
Still gotta defend Hak at any chance they get cause he’s a cool dude.

How in any way is that defending Hakstol? How is Manning getting waived prove anyone's little point?

Dear Peter Laviolette,

Can you please explain why you used Luke Schenn for almost 22 minutes a game in 2012-13 season? Did you not hear that Schenn was waived and played mostly in the AHL this year? I really have to question your coaching judgement!

Sincerely,

Cyber Coaches

Reactions: Jtown

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Provorov is going to have his hands full tomorrow
Kucherov making it look easy but Bobrovsky suck

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
How in any way is that defending Hakstol? How is Manning getting waived prove anyone's little point?

Dear Peter Laviolette,

Can you please explain why you used Luke Schenn for almost 22 minutes a game in 2012-13 season? Did you not hear that Schenn was waived and played mostly in the AHL this year? I really have to question your coaching judgement!

Sincerely,

Cyber Coaches

Not sure if you’re joking, but Schenn is a far cry now from the player he was in 12-13. Which was six years ago.

2019 Manning is exactly the same player as 2018 Manning - at best a #7/8. And we pointed out that Manning wasn’t good enough to be a top 6 NHL regular last season.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
And apparently Hextall could’ve traded him.

A GM should not have to trade a #7 dman because the idiot coach is overusing him. Then Hextall would have had to put an even worse vet like Oduya or Brennan on the roster, or call up Myers who had only played about 30 pro games.

Gordon figured out that Hagg and MacDonald weren’t top pairing material immediately, but somehow Simple Hak never could.

Reactions: flyersjim73

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I’m also stupid, according to @Rebels57. Pls account for all.

tumblr_inline_n2ph4stWol1r4j8j1.gif

Glak18

Jan 9, 2019
Not sure if you’re joking, but Schenn is a far cry now from the player he was in 12-13. Which was six years ago.

2019 Manning is exactly the same player as 2018 Manning - at best a #7/8. And we pointed out that Manning wasn’t good enough to be a top 6 NHL regular last season.

Yeah Schenn a far cry...yeah that's debatable.

I agree, Manning is at best a #7 or depth defenseman in the NHL, but I am referring to the actual tweet and the silly comments about it. It seems people will connect the furthest dots just to prove a point. Hakstol has nothing to do with Manning getting traded, waived or how he was used on other teams. To be honest it was one of the dumbest questions asked on twitter.

Have you seen how Babcock is using Hainsey in Toronto? When he is out of the league next year will people question Babcock's judgement?

31 NHL teams in the league and 31 teams have scrub defensemen. Thinking the Flyers have scrubbier defensemen than others is absolutely comical. Ever year the discussions always revolve around if the team got better scrubs then the team would be better...here's a mind blower, what if the team's best players played like the best players?

*kaboom*

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Watching this game... I do not know why would Tampa trade for Simmonds.

Hedman is hurt... Maybe Kucherov with Stamkos have Diarrhea from Pats cheese steak..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad