Miscellaneous NHL Talk Part 12 - 2018/19 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Yeah Schenn a far cry...yeah that's debatable.

I agree, Manning is at best a #7 or depth defenseman in the NHL, but I am referring to the actual tweet and the silly comments about it. It seems people will connect the furthest dots just to prove a point. Hakstol has nothing to do with Manning getting traded, waived or how he was used on other teams. To be honest it was one of the dumbest questions asked on twitter.

Have you seen how Babcock is using Hainsey in Toronto? When he is out of the league next year will people question Babcock's judgement?

31 NHL teams in the league and 31 teams have scrub defensemen. Thinking the Flyers have scrubbier defensemen than others is absolutely comical. Ever year the discussions always revolve around if the team got better scrubs then the team would be better...here's a mind blower, what if the team's best players played like the best players?

*kaboom*

Oh man. So excited you joined the boards. You seem like a super insightful guy.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
As loathsome as he is, I'm OK with calling Kane the greatest American-born player until Johnny Hockey and Matthews get there.

1. Kane
(Brett Hull, born in Canada etc.)
2. Leetch
3. Chelios (f*** that guy)
4. Lafontaine
5. Modano
6. Howe
7. Housley
8. Mullen
9. Roenick
10. Richter (sorry VBK/Barrasso)

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
As loathsome as he is, I'm OK with calling Kane the greatest American-born player until Johnny Hockey and Matthews get there.

1. Kane
(Brett Hull, born in Canada etc.)
2. Leetch
3. Chelios (**** that guy)
4. Lafontaine
5. Modano
6. Howe
7. Housley
8. Mullen
9. Roenick
10. Richter (sorry VBK/Barrasso)

Id have Richter ahead of Housley, Mullen, and Roenick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad