Miscellaneous NHL Talk, 2018 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Assuming this is somewhat reality based, I think it would be good for the Oilers. Skinner on McDavid's wing should score a lot of goals.

Well, what's Skinner's trade value? Maybe the so called "talks" between the Flyers and Oilers are predicated on a deal like the one above getting done with the Hurricanes. EDM gets Skinner and Faulk from CAR for #10 and Klefbom, then Skinner gets flipped to us for....19? or some combo of lower picks? I don't know, would that make any sense? Is 19OA too steep for Skinner?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Their fans think he is worth a 1st, fwiw.

Also saw this on the main boards....Wash GM talking about Grubs value.

Hurricanes still hoping to make big splash at draft, but NHL market remains stagnant
10 Thoughts: Bergevin looking to add centre, defenceman for Canadiens - Sportsnet.ca
6. Speaking of the Capitals, it sounds like there’s been quite a bit of interest in Philipp Grubauer. One exec, who admitted interest, said Wednesday that the price could be higher than he thought it would be.

Two outsiders that might make some sense: Chicago and Ottawa.​
If Chicago's interested, that most likely means the price is not a 1st rounder.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Neuvirth is a good goalie when he's not broken but that never happens. If Hextall goes into next season with the same duo that is asking for trouble.
Or it just means that he couldn't get something done that made sense for the team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad