Miscellaneous NHL Talk, 2018 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Anyone who's seen this movie before, knows that in the hours leading up to the draft, there are numerous false rumors, fake tweets, planted stories attempting to reduce a prospect's value, etc. Some of this is reporters trying too hard, some of this is GMs using people to spread disinformation, but the internet has added a couple layers of idiocy as every rank amateur whose ego surpasses their IQ tries to draw attention to himself.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
jagr comes out retirement, thornton signs for a million, iginla becomes player coach. thats a fun year.

Heh exactly.

Jágr hasnt retired though, yet - his plan is way worse: playing in the town of Kladno.
poldi22.jpg

(ok thats an ugly picture picked on purpose)

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
That looks like something out of Stephen King novel lol.

Heh actually Kladno, as an industrious town, was used for some dipshit propaganda books during the communist era... Cover of a book by former president, big time dick. Red Flare over Kladno

_vyr_6381img203.jpg

Btw there was a movie too, but I digress too much :laugh: Sick times. I will never understand how my grandparents and parents managed..

31568317_61d16a.jpg

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Heh actually Kladno, as an industrious town, was used for some dip**** propaganda books during the communist era... Cover of a book by former president, big time dick. Red Flare over Kladno

_vyr_6381img203.jpg

Btw there was a movie too, but I digress too much :laugh: Sick times. I will never understand how my grandparents and parents managed..

31568317_61d16a.jpg
Apocalypse_Now_poster.jpg

Reactions: kudymen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad