Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: Post-Trade Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I don't think you can blame Wilson for the Panarin situation. Wilson got jumped (deservedly) and Panarin fell awkwardly in a wrestling scrum that happens every other game. The only thing that could prevent this is stopping any scrum from happening.
He punched Panarin when he was done after the fact. That kind of play may happen sometimes but when a player falls like that you don’t shove his head to the ice again. Closely timed head injuries freak me out. That’s bad stuff there. I don’t think Panarin had a helmet on right?

Reactions: BernieParent

Don Nachbaur 26

Jun 23, 2008
Mount Joy, PA
Personally, I go off the board and pick a female representative.
maxresdefault.jpg

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
He punched Panarin when he was done after the fact. That kind of play may happen sometimes but when a player falls like that you don’t shove his head to the ice again. Closely timed head injuries freak me out. That’s bad stuff there. I don’t think Panarin had a helmet on right?

only the fine tho set a precedent. You get into a scrum like that it’s pretty much anything goes. You cannot suspend anyone for doing dirty things in scrums. You don’t think players will take advantage of that? It won’t happen every night but players know the price is only 5k for that kind of bullshit.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
250k to the Rangers owners is nothing. I still think what they said was great.

That’s wild... IIRC, the statement wasn’t even personally demeaning. There was clear statement of lack of confidence in Parros’ competence, but that’s a professional issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad