Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXI: The highway on which the bleachers are out in the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Bigger nightmare? Habs winning cup or seeing Gus raise the cup?

Strangely, I have no issues with the Habs. Habs have the shortest distance to go to pass the Yankees for most NA sports championships, and the meltdown in Toronto would be amazing. I have no issue with Gus raising the Cup, either.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Anyone who wants to see the f***ing Canadiens in the CUP FINALS (largely because of the joke North Division) needs help imho!

Strangely, I have no issues with the Habs. Habs have the shortest distance to go to pass the Yankees for most NA sports championships, and the meltdown in Toronto would be amazing. I have no issue with Gus raising the Cup, either.

Let me help you, aj. Let me help.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Flyers doctors: Diagnose Lindros with rib injury. Trainer told to put Lindros on a plane and send him back home.

After find Lindros in a tub cold and ple, Jones instead insists Lindros go to hospital where he has a collapsed lung caused by internal bleeding of his chest wall. It was estimated he bled out over half his blood volume. If the trainer had followed team orders, Eric would be dead (a statement supported by the doctors who treated him in).

Imagine reading these 2 things.....and siding with the Flyers and their medical staff.
Flyers medical staff.....true pedophiles.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Screenshot_20210618-232924_Firefox.jpg

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Anyone who wants to see the f***ing Canadiens in the CUP FINALS (largely because of the joke North Division) needs help imho!

Let me help you, aj. Let me help.

I need help for many other things before this.

Reactions: Magua

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Canadiens were 10th this season in adjusted 5v5 xGF% (Isles 11th), and over the previous 3 seasons are 6th. Pretty similar offensive ratings too. Can't even get the narratives right! They're just not particularly talented -- they've been a poster child team of great analytics but lack of finishing talent for some time.

Both teams are getting shelled these playoffs though. So, that part isn't untrue.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg

It’s going to cause the Flyers to double down so hard on defense and Vigneault’s mantras.

Montreal actually has a pretty awesome hockey history, but the hilarity for the potential impacts on the Flyer mindset are too good for me.

Bergevin’s personality is strangely likeable. Tony Montana.

Reactions: Embiid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad