Mirtle: End is near for Hyman in Toronto

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
It has been known among TO hockey guys that Zach has 5.5M for 6-7 years from Oilers little birdie from sometime now .. da only issue left is does someone else offer more which is why CJ left open 5.5M to 6M .. if Leafs are to win it has to be front loaded 4.5M AAV for 8 years .. with no $$$ coming into Leaf coffers again for a 2nd straight year here in June when bank is supposed to happen da Leafs are gonna have a hard time getting over it ..
Unsubstantiated rumor that is likely bullshit. Tampering would cost them a serious fine and likely a 1st. If they did it, it wouldnt come out.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
It has been known among TO hockey guys that Zach has 5.5M for 6-7 years from Oilers little birdie from sometime now .. da only issue left is does someone else offer more which is why CJ left open 5.5M to 6M .. if Leafs are to win it has to be front loaded 4.5M AAV for 8 years .. with no $$$ coming into Leaf coffers again for a 2nd straight year here in June when bank is supposed to happen da Leafs are gonna have a hard time getting over it ..
the little hockey birdie that flies around my area told me the Oilers wouldn't touch Hey-Man with a 10 foot pole because they don't need another contract like the one they gave Lucic on there books

my little hockey birdie told me the Oilers name is only being floated because they have some cap space and a spot in there top 6 open but the birdie also said McD doesn't need a puck retriever , he needs a skilled winger who can convert the chances he creates and they view Hey-Man as a softer Kassian

my little birdie was very chatty but i got hungry so i threw him on the bbq , he was delicious

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Unsubstantiated rumor that is likely bullshit. Tampering would cost them a serious fine and likely a 1st. If they did it, it wouldnt come out.
Da kids have been talking about it for some time now online video game chats .. Zach is a good kid and wants to stay here.. his heart is here .. but business is business .. it is with Leafs they know what it is gonna take .. it becomes a business call for Leafs

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
the little hockey birdie that flies around my area told me the Oilers wouldn't touch Hey-Man with a 10 foot pole because they don't need another contract like the one they gave Lucic on there books

my little hockey birdie told me the Oilers name is only being floated because they have some cap space and a spot in there top 6 open but the birdie also said McD doesn't need a puck retriever , he needs a skilled winger who can convert the chances he creates and they view Hey-Man as a softer Kassian

my little birdie was very chatty but i got hungry so i threw him on the bbq , he was delicious
Your birdie needs to be on online private chats around midnight on video games that's how da boys talk nowadays .. it is a crazy and stupid new world which I don't agree with but it happens in my basement

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Your birdie needs to be on online private chats around midnight on video games that's how da boys talk nowadays .. it is a crazy and stupid new world which I don't agree with but it happens in my basement
i wish i was young enough to be still hanging around my parents basement but i'm decades too old for that unfortunately

and my birdie was very connected to all the other little NHL birdies

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Everyone so ready to be done with Hyman but the team gets worse instantly the moment he leaves. Playoff worse, which is even worse as reg season clearly irrelevant. If they can replace him for half the money I'm all for it.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
i wish i was young enough to be still hanging around my parents basement but i'm decades too old for that unfortunately

and my birdie was very connected to all the other little NHL birdies
I lost real contact with most of my hockey buddies due to COVID and no one wants to talk about stuff over da phone .. but I still have 1 kid who is trying to make show .. he is still friends with a few of Leaf guys when he played in org and before org .. in minors pay is pretty bad so many of these kids still live in basements

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad