Mirco Mueller

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Haven't been following the Sharks this season but just wondering how is Mueller looking so far? Any chance he gets returned to Everett?

Looks great in the pressbox where Todd puts him the entire time.

I kid, he looks fine. Right now should be on our 3rd pairing but is playing in the top4 with injuries. Doesn't look too out of place, but he needs time to grow and be sheltered.

Johnstarks

Feb 4, 2008
Hello Shark fans!

I wanted some more info about this player of yours and have a few questions for you guys:

1. Comment his play last year, how was his learning curve?

2. What do you think his ceiling is?

3. What role is he going to play on the sharks blue line next year?

Thank you!

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Considering he was a 19yo rookie d-man his play was better than I expected but he was still fairly overmatched at the NHL level.

He got injured & missed some time but as far as his leaning curve, while he did look more comfortable as the season went on I didn't really see a lot of improvement in him throughout the year, he had a very up and down season which should have been expected.

Based on what the GM has recently said Mueller is likely to be the #6 d-man this season, he'll probably get a bit of PK time but I won't be too surprised if he's still ends up a scratch at times.

I'm not as high on Mueller as others but I expect him to be a good top 4 d-man that has good defensive value, not much of an offensive game (maybe 20+ pts).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad