Sep 11, 2015
NJ
DW2R0ZLUQAABGWp.jpg:large

From Wolf Pack Twitter

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
That kid is very good right around the net. Reminds me of parise in that way just wish he skated like he used to. But man is he poised around the net.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Here's my question though: What is better for Chytil right now?

1. Staying in Hartford and possibly making the play-offs, and developing in a winning culture?
2. Being called up and play on a team that has nothing to play for?
I’d like to see him come up for some middle of the week games at some point to see where he’s at NHL-wise, but send him back for the Wolfpack weekend games and eventual playoffs

Reactions: Fvital92

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course
Right now, I'd like to see him stay in Hartford and help the team make the playoffs. That's better for his development than coming up to the Rangers and playing with a team that is pretty much out of the playoff race and is in the process of being torn down.

dumpin

Jul 6, 2010
I’d like to see him come up for some middle of the week games at some point to see where he’s at NHL-wise, but send him back for the Wolfpack weekend games and eventual playoffs

Isn't it also an issue if these guys play in 10 NHL games.. The Rangers would lose a year in control before RFA status. Not sure. Not worth it this year if we lose a year.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Isn't it also an issue if these guys play in 10 NHL games.. The Rangers would lose a year in control before RFA status. Not sure. Not worth it this year if we lose a year.
You're right, but I didn't mean keep bringing them up and down, just a few games in the middle of the week one week before the season ends to see where they're at at the NHL level, then send them back to Hartford for their playoff push the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad