GDT: Minnesota Wild vs San Jose Sharks - January 6th, 2015 - 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Damn flu keeps preventing me from staying up until game time. Just watched the highlights..

Zucker looked good. Really good. Koivu looked slower than usual. Kuemper looked terrible. Why can't he be more consistent..

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
yeo & cf are not going to rip their goalies , even though russo , nanne , & walz have expressed concerns. we probably have to lose the next 4 or 5 games before CF will consider trading for a goalie. im practically speechless sad.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Remember when Fletcher had the chance to get this guy? Yeah, good times.

jonathan_bernier.jpg

Didn't we have to give up the guy that factored into all 3 of our goals though?

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
yeo & cf are not going to rip their goalies , even though russo , nanne , & walz have expressed concerns. we probably have to lose the next 4 or 5 games before CF will consider trading for a goalie. im practically speechless sad.

Yeo ripped the goalie last night in his presser

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I can't say I disagree with Yeo about us playing a "good" game. Good, but not great and the goaltending let us down in OT.

Were we expecting San Jose to score zero goals, take zero shots and spend zero time in our end or something?

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i missed the yeo presser last night, prior to that i dont remember yeo saying anything negative about our goalies. about 2 weeks ago CF was on kfan saying he didnt think our goal tending was a problem.

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
what is the deal with Vanek not shooting? Actually, this entire team is holding back on shooting. Seems like Zucker, Spurg, Scandella, and Nino are the only ones not afraid to shoot. Once again we have guys trying to set up passes for a shot that will never be taken.

Please get Bruno off of the powerplay, let anyone else but him work it. Pretty sad when I see we are going on the PP and laugh about how we will mess it up.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
I thought the most ridiculous thing from the announcing crew last night was when they said that the South St. Paul Packers were a dominant high school hockey program...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad