GDT: Minnesota Wild vs San Jose Sharks - January 6th, 2015 - 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i watched the sharks vs peggers last night and they really pounded each other. sharks may be tired tonight , we'll see. go wild!

iLLogik87

Jan 5, 2015
Antarctica
We really need a win tonight (obviously). Next 4 out of 5 games are on National Tv channels (NBCSN, NHL Network). I hope the boys make us proud in front of the hockey nation!

Billy Mays Here*

This next stretch of tough games all but decides the season. We come away with five or more points, we still have a hope of playoffs. We suck and barely get any points, TANK TANK TANK FOR MCDAVID!!!

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
This next stretch of tough games all but decides the season. We come away with five or more points, we still have a hope of playoffs. We suck and barely get any points, TANK TANK TANK FOR MCDAVID!!!

The schedule eases up significantly after these next 5 games.
This is the part of the season where we'll either look back saying it was the turning point or the end. If there ever was a time to reel off a 5 game winning streak, it would be now.

Looking at the schedule. The Jets play Thurs, Sat, Sun just as we do. We win out this week and they stumble into a losing streak, we're ahead of them by Sunday night. If the opposite happens, we're 13 points behind with 3 games in hand by Sunday. A lot of "What ifs" but its reality at this point. Win or the season is lost.

iLLogik87

Jan 5, 2015
Antarctica
This is the part of the season where we'll either look back saying it was the turning point or the end. If there ever was a time to reel off a 5 game winning streak, it would be now.

Looking at the schedule. The Jets play Thurs, Sat, Sun just as we do. We win out this week and they stumble into a losing streak, we're ahead of them by Sunday night. If the opposite happens, we're 13 points behind with 3 games in hand by Sunday. A lot of "What ifs" but its reality at this point. Win or the season is lost.

This post makes me excited for this week of hockey! Go Wild! :handclap::yo:

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
It will be impressive if they can make things look worse than they already do.

That's all I've got.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Burns is still one of my favorite players

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
I have a suter - burns paring for my NHL15 franchise. Burns looks so good in our white jerseys

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Hello. Sharks fan here just stopping by. Good luck!

Also, Stalock will be getting the start tonight. Will be his first time playing in his home state! Exciting for both teams! Good luck!

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

The problem is even if we lose these games coming up, like you said, the schedule gets really easy for the next two months. If we do lose these games, we won't be able to lose enough to get a good pick, and we'll be so far out of a playoff spot that even going on a decent win streak might not put us back in it.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Huh, never knew Stalock was one of us.

He played at UMD. Saw him live once in an SCSU vs UMD playoff game that went to 4 overtimes. He was the #1 star in a losing effort. Glad he's made it in the NHL but hope he's a sieve tonight.

Billy Mays Here*

Sadly in a state that develops tons of NHLers Stalock is literally the only decent NHL goalie we've produced in I don't even know how long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad