GDT: Minnesota Wild @ LA Kings GDT 4/4/13

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
Based on the way we've played lately we'd be lucky to get into OT on the road in LA.. But Stoner accounts for two goals for the Kings so I say it's a 5-2 loss tonight. If we don't turn it around soon we can forget about winning the division, it's going to be a dog fight just to make the playoffs. This team looks so tired, they desperately need a break.
I wouldn't go that far.

The Wild have a certain advantage right now. It'd take a massive losing streak if they go down 8- in the standings.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Is Clark playing tonight? Or is he scratched too?

Why do I have the feeling like we might have another Lundin situation on our hands here?

Granlund 64

Mar 17, 2012
Stillwater, MN
Parise – Koivu – Pominville
Coyle – Granlund – Setoguchi
Clutterbuck – Brodziak – Bouchard
Mitchell – Konopka – Rupp

*According to Wild.com

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Yes I did and it's not this tight from a Wild POV.

You should probably check again.

6 points between us and 9th. Even if everyone between us and 9th is going to be beating eachother unconscious from now until the end of the season, I still think that's too slim a margin for the way we've played lately.

We need a turnaround, and now, if we're going to solidify a playoff position.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
I would bet a decently large amount of money on Pominville getting on the scoresheet tonight; likely with a goal. Really.

That's the kind of guy you're getting.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Is Clark playing tonight? Or is he scratched too?

Why do I have the feeling like we might have another Lundin situation on our hands here?

nothing like Lundin who was injured most of the time.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I wouldn't go that far.

The Wild have a certain advantage right now. It'd take a massive losing streak if they go down 8- in the standings.
People said similar things when the Wild were at the top of the league last year. They'd have to tail spin to miss the postseason. How did that work out? Thing is, the teams behind us are starting to win. Heck, look where the Oilers are. If they lose tonight and in Columbus, it won't be pretty.

Nothing is guaranteed. You can slip REALLY fast in the standings.

Based on some comments from our leaders, they recognize that they are going back to some old, bad habits. It's good that they can see it. But when are they gonna stop being all talk? Actions, boys! Actions! If you can see it, then start fixing it.

And #$@! you, Yeo, for playing Stoner tonight.

Damn I'm in a cranky mood right now! :rant:

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
People said similar things when the Wild were at the top of the league last year. They'd have to tail spin to miss the postseason. How did that work out? Thing is, the teams behind us are starting to win. Heck, look where the Oilers are. If they lose tonight and in Columbus, it won't be pretty.
Yes but we all know what happened last year.

Injuries + no depth killed the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad