GDT: Minnesota Wild @ LA Kings GDT 4/4/13

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Dont's stop it. Don't stop the party!
Don't stop.

Exciting game. But I'm a bit horrified... so.. Don't stop the party!

ForsakenSabre

Save Us MIttelstadt
Jan 31, 2013
Buffalo
Sabres fan coming in peace here. Best of luck to you guys tonight! pommers had been been much better recently and hopefully can give you guys a little extra spark to get it going again. Hopefully a clowe like debut with a couple goals or so;) Go Wild:yo:

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
It will be interesting to see how Pominville meshes with the team with basically no practice. Should be interesting. :laugh:

Expecting an underwhelming performance from Granlund.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
You guys love your Pitbull here eh?

*Sorry, Canadian in me added the "eh", but you Minnesotans are basically Canadian :naughty:

LOL I actually think this is a compliment. We love our hockey like Canadians, we are nice, it's all good. LOL

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Too bad we are playing one of the most boring teams in the West to watch. LA and St. Louis are good but man are they boring teams to watch. Kind of funny coming from a Wild fan.

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
I'll be home just in time to watch this game, yay late starts.

Wild pls don't lose :(

Same situation for me. Usually hate late starts but I won't get home until 8:00 so this is perfect for me. Hopefully the Wild respond like they did after Perry's chep shot on Zucker. Get well soon Heater.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Too bad we are playing one of the most boring teams in the West to watch. LA and St. Louis are good but man are they boring teams to watch. Kind of funny coming from a Wild fan.

meh. i can still appreciate a well-executed shutdown game. not really bored by them.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
This will be fun, a GDT without the doom and gloom :) I plan on sticking around a bit, just posted in the WHO ARE YOU thread. I'll probably chip in some thoughts on Pominville as I learn how your GDT's work, and learn more about the rest of the team.

You're gonna see lots of doom and gloom around here. We all run for the nearest cliff to jump off of it any time the Wild give up a goal...so we're jumping off cliffs regularly here lately with our Defense collapsing.

And we called up Granlund today? Not a move I wanted to see. He needs more seasoning. And considering how physical the Kings get, and how we don't like to stand up for our rookies, I do not see this one ending well for him.

Eager to see what the lines are tonight once Yeo speaks to the media. And please for the love of god put Stoner in the press box, and keep him away from the popcorn machine. After last night I don't even trust him to not screw that up.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
only if he continues where he left off last night.

edit: as inconsistent as he is, he could be brilliant tonight.

RussosBurner

Jun 19, 2012
State of Hockey
Based on the way we've played lately we'd be lucky to get into OT on the road in LA.. But Stoner accounts for two goals for the Kings so I say it's a 5-2 loss tonight. If we don't turn it around soon we can forget about winning the division, it's going to be a dog fight just to make the playoffs. This team looks so tired, they desperately need a break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad