GDT: Minnesota Wild @ LA Kings GDT 4/4/13

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
And, Stoner better sit tonight. Let's reinsert Clark and give some new lines a try, but I'd love to see Granlund with Coyle and Seto. Let's see if it happens. The first line will need to be good tonight to win.

Yeah Stoner had better be eating pop corn tonight. At least Clark didn't score the game winner last night. I'm not feeling good at all about this game. The defense has been baaaaaaad lately and the material behind the best dmen is weak, and now we've lost important pieces from our secondary scoring.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
This is a definite character check moment for the Wild.

I have a feeling tonight is going to be a game to remember and one to not be missed. Wild win 3-2

Parise X2
Pominville

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I guess it really is true that you don't know what you've got til it's gone.

I miss you Matt :cry:

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
This will be fun, a GDT without the doom and gloom :) I plan on sticking around a bit, just posted in the WHO ARE YOU thread. I'll probably chip in some thoughts on Pominville as I learn how your GDT's work, and learn more about the rest of the team.

Welcome. :D

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
This will be fun, a GDT without the doom and gloom :) I plan on sticking around a bit, just posted in the WHO ARE YOU thread. I'll probably chip in some thoughts on Pominville as I learn how your GDT's work, and learn more about the rest of the team.

Hahaha, you clearly don't know how our GDTs work if you think there will be no doom and gloom.

We've lost four Super Bowls and two Stanley Cups too, y'know.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
threw down v2000 on this. feel good about it...unlike last night.

edit: stoner sitting? his performance was absolutely bench worthy but the Kings are a big, tough team. might decide his size will come in handy.

ewoksonhoth

Lolorado
Jul 4, 2012
One Great City!
Hahaha, you clearly don't know how our GDTs work if you think there will be no doom and gloom.

We've lost four Super Bowls and two Stanley Cups too, y'know.

Remember that World Series back in 1991? I don't. I was a mush headed 9 month old at the time.

I'm expecting a depressing night of hockey without Moorhead's own Matt Cullen, hope I'm proved wrong though. Anyone else think that maybe Pomenville shouldn't be in the lineup tonight just to see where he's at with the team during practice? He probably doesn't fully get the system and hasn't had chemistry with anyone yet... Still can't wait to see him though.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Remember that World Series back in 1991? I don't. I was a mush headed 9 month old at the time.

I'm expecting a depressing night of hockey without Moorhead's own Matt Cullen, hope I'm proved wrong though. Anyone else think that maybe Pomenville shouldn't be in the lineup tonight just to see where he's at with the team during practice? He probably doesn't fully get the system and hasn't had chemistry with anyone yet... Still can't wait to see him though.
The system is hockey, Pommers can play hockey, he doesn't need to wait for a practice.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Sorry Wild but you lose again tonight. Too much roster turnover tonight with Cullen and Heater out. Pominville will be fun to see tonight though! I really hope Granlund can play a decent game. I just don't see us winning this one.

4-1 Kings

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
PominvillePlayoff-040313-Splash.jpg

wild.com entry site.

I shed some man tears.

Good luck guys, rooting for you.

THEALLKNOWING*

Kings score on a PP after Cal takes another ill-timed penalty. Dustin Brown scores a shorty as once again Spurgeon is unable to control the puck at the point. Backstrom lets in five-holer as Kopitar breaks in on the left and fires a wrister. Mikko gets pissed about this time, throws an exploding shoulder skates out front and scores on the far side. Backstrom pulled with two minutes to go. Seto dumps the puck in, Parise loses the battle along the boards Brown shoots from center ice and scores. Final Kings 4-1. Pomenville thinks to himself "I am out of here after next year."

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Stoner still in the lineup according to wild.com preview..

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
You guys love your Pitbull here eh?

*Sorry, Canadian in me added the "eh", but you Minnesotans are basically Canadian :naughty:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
You guys love your Pitbull here eh?

*Sorry, Canadian in me added the "eh", but you Minnesotans are basically Canadian :naughty:

We didn't choose The Pitbull, The Pitbull chose us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad