Minnesota
NktNYob.gif

LInKMhM.gif

y6LQTGS.gif

cU0izRL.gif

7RS6AOi.gif

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Isn't it coach's job to prepare the team and this was the second time we have come flat footed?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Good things about this game:
St. Mikael, Coyle & Kuemper looked good.

Piffles

Jul 4, 2012
Didn't watch the game, but based on the .gifs and other reactions I think we should have traded away everyone over 28 at the deadline, thrown Heatley into a lake (We wouldn't even have to weight him down, his feet come with cinder blocks attached!) and tried to collect some kind of insurance, fired Yeo, stripped Koivu of the captaincy (Prior to trading, just for ***** and giggles), replaced Parise with Veilleux, and went into a full tank mode.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
I feel bad for the first line. They were our only legit scoring threat tonight, but have nothing to show for the effort. Kuemper was solid too, can't blame him for the loss. Hopefully Bäckström will be lights out on Sunday, because that's a game we simply have to win. It's good that they have a couple of days between games now.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Waive and send down Prosser, call up Zucker, bench Bouchard, play Zucker with Seto - Seto needs a speedy linemate. Put Brodziak back on the 3rd line.

Parise-Koivu-Pominville
Zucker-Granlund-Seto
Clutterbuck-Brodziak-Coyle
Rupp-Konopka-Mitchell

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
Glad to hear we're using the "too many games in too many days" excuse. Because, y'know, it gets easier during the playoffs. :shakehead

Its stretches like this that makes me realize just how impressive it is for a team to win a cup

Joona

Feb 21, 2013
Waive and send down Prosser, call up Zucker, bench Bouchard, play Zucker with Seto - Seto needs a speedy linemate. Put Brodziak back on the 3rd line.

Parise-Koivu-Pominville
Zucker-Granlund-Seto
Clutterbuck-Brodziak-Coyle
Rupp-Konopka-Mitchell

This looks amazing

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Has anyone heard of a timetable for Cullen? I'm still not confident with Granlund centering the second line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad