Minnesota Wild General Discussion XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
So, as it stands now, we have a spot open for the #6/7D, and for two forwards?

- Addison/Mermis? I think ROR needs some more time.

- Boldy is more or less an automatic, then Dewar/Shaw/ for skill, Duhaime/Cramarossa for some 4th line thump? Khovanov is a big question mark. We'll see about Rossi. I am guessing he gets lots of prime TOI in the AHL, like Boldy last year, then hopefully we see him in January?

- I wonder who the 1st goalie would be to be called up in case of injury to KK/Talbot?
Roster size is 23. We have 7 forwards signed at this time, when Fiala and Kaprizov sign, that will bring us up to 9. We need 5-7 additional forwards to fill out an active roster. I have no idea where Guerin will find them.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Roster size is 23. We have 7 forwards signed at this time, when Fiala and Kaprizov sign, that will bring us up to 9. We need 5-7 additional forwards to fill out an active roster. I have no idea where Guerin will find them.

Wild have 9 forwards signed. Kaprizov and Fiala make 11. Two spots available for ELCs.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Zuccarello - Eichel / Zibanejad - Fiala

I hope this is the top line if Kaprizov doesn't return. Looks pretty solid.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Huh. I admit I thought Koivu would be planted firmly back in Finland after he was done playing.
Has to be about his kids, or have they moved back to Finland? He used to, and may still have, a house in Edina, and his ex and kids might still be there.

Reactions: MuckOG

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Has to be about his kids, or have they moved back to Finland? He used to, and may still have, a house in Edina, and his ex and kids might still be there.
I'd think they were all back in Europe, but I have no clue. Considering the timing you could be right, though.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'd think they were all back in Europe, but I have no clue. Considering the timing you could be right, though.
Yup, school starts in a couple of weeks. Maybe Koivu will get a job doing maintenance on Parise's, Staal's, and Suter's houses? Raking leaves, a bit of paint, plowing snow- he's been accused of the latter for years now, and would probably be good at it.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Yup, school starts in a couple of weeks. Maybe Koivu will get a job doing maintenance on Parise's, Staal's, and Suter's houses? Raking leaves, a bit of paint, plowing snow- he's been accused of the latter for years now, and would probably be good at it.
AFAIK, Parise can still do his own house maintenance without the pesky NHL interupting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad