Minnesota Wild General Discussion XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
anybody catch the dobby interview with kaprizov? 27 min he needed an interpreter. imo he doesnt speak good english and as i pointed out before he really could use a russian speaking linemate. i found on youtude , russo asked the first 2 questions.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
anybody catch the dobby interview with kaprizov? 27 min he needed an interpreter. imo he doesnt speak good english and as i pointed out before he really could use a russian speaking linemate. i found on youtude , russo asked the first 2 questions.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Minor point, but I don't get the fascination with Rau. When has he ever done anything?

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Minor point, but I don't get the fascination with Rau. When has he ever done anything?

I don't think anyone has a fascination with Rau. He's a body that could probably not get anihilated if he was forced into short 4th line work. They also don't care one bit if he sits without playing games for 5 months.

Reactions: 2Pair and GuerinUp

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota

Here we go again

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
he spoke in that interview that the basics are fine and talking slower is fine its just when people talk too fast it is hard to keep up which is understandable.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
he spoke in that interview that the basics are fine and talking slower is fine its just when people talk too fast it is hard to keep up which is understandable.
I think it makes more sense to create an all Russian line...
And an all French Canadian line...
And an all Finnish line...
And an all Swedish line...

You know, so they can all talk to each other in their native tongues.

Talk about turning a mole hill into a mountain

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Gotta make sure it's a russian from Siberia as well. So they don't have different accents.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Stalock listed by the league as not able to play due to ‘COVID protocol’
Does that just mean he wouldn't be able to play tomorrow because he hasn't been through the league's testing recently? His health condition could be completely unrelated if that's the case.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
There's some additional info in the press release, but we don't know the specifics obviously.
NHL.com Media Site

"Beginning today, and continuing for the balance of the season, the NHL will be sharing the names of Players who are “unavailable” to the Club (to practice, travel or play in games) due to COVID protocols. Such “COVID Protocol Related Absences” can be the result of a number of factors including, among others: (1) an initial positive test which remains unconfirmed until confirmatory testing is completed pursuant to the Positive Test Protocol; (2) mandated isolation for symptomatic individuals pursuant to the Positive Test Protocol; (3) required quarantine as a high-risk close contact in accordance with the Positive Test Protocol; (4) isolation based on a confirmed positive test result and/or; (5) quarantine for travel or other reasons as outlined in the COVID-19 Protocol."

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
He probably hasn't been following the protocols if he hasn't been around the team.

Or he had to travel for treatment, etc.

Russo's initial tweets on it sure made it sound like it was injury or something else.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
The league did say the identity of players who tested positive will be published.
I wonder why...shame on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad