GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Edmonton Oilers | 8:30PM CST | FSN, FSWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
You know guys when Cullen is hot for 25 games per season and then disappears? I hope the 25 games start exactly now.

Billy Mays Here*

You know guys when Cullen is hot for 25 games per season and then disappears? I hope the 25 games start exactly now.

My thoughts as well. Normally those 25 games start right on opening night but I guess he's been a little delayed this year.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
The only person Hall needs to worry about is Clutterbuck. And Clutterbuck has dodged his share of fights, lets not kid ourselves. No one is intimidated by Minnesota anymore. You kittens need to stop roaring like lions. The scariest thing out of the Wild is their god-awful trap.

:facepalm: The T word.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I love the sick insinuations by some that because Clutterbuck's game includes hitting, he deserved this dirty, reckless hit.

Do these people have rocks for brains? Wtf.

Billy Mays Here*

Whatever, I'm done for tonight. I've responded to so many people in that thread I've lost count. Emotions are still running high tonight so the idea of a logical conversation with Oiler fans is out of the question (then again it's always out of the question with some of them). Gotta finish up some hw then I'm hitting the sack.

Billy Mays Here*

Is Styles someone I should know or is he just some random dude that likes to troll?

Edit: Oh ****, it's Tony Da Costa. Laughing so hard right now. :biglaugh:

Billy Mays Here*

Some EDM media are now after him on Twitter.

I hope that tweet won't make a big deal...

"Wild equipment manager fined $30,000 for his comments about Edmonton on Twitter. Dany Heatley pays the fine instead as he agrees with Da Costa."

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What did the tweet say? I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad