OT: Minnesota Vikings Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Keenum has played fine, our O-line and D-line have been the weakness.

Next year is going to be hairy, season ending on a loss like this, losing our offensive coordinator, and undecided at QB.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Question: would you have rather Williams made the tackle? Instead of this embarassement? This so reminds me of the 2000 NFCCG

The one silver lining is that we squandered what was taken from the Saints. Fought like hell for it, tossed it straight in the garbage. f*** the Saints.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
You're cheering for the Eagles so why the F are you in here? I don't like either team either and I'd rather their planes crash then have to watch either team win the SB.
Cause I have the right to post on my favorite hockey team's board. Your comments are just disgusting.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
It's going to take a long time for me not to feel pessimistic about Minnesota sports. It's sad, really. I don't want to be pessimistic, but there is no doubt I will 100% expect every MN team to lose when it matters for a long time again.

I didn't even watch the 4th quarter. I never turn off Vikings game early, win or lose. Honestly don't remember doing it ever.

Also... sure hope Vikings fans left early. Could get ugly.

Last edited:

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
If we are going to lose that is absolutely the way I prefer losses.

Close games is how you get heart attacks.

Hope fans around town don't act like dumb asses to Eagles fans for the Superbowl.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Not at all surprised, but somehow still very disappointed. I figured they'd lose, but I had hoped that they'd make it respectable and not embarrass themselves like they did in 2001. I give up when it comes to the NFC championship. We can't get past them. Period.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm rooting for the Patriots. As smug as their fans are and as many titles as they've won, I've seen and heard way too much today that has completely turned me off to Eagles' fans. I know not every fan is bad, but there are more than a few bad apples here. When large groups are fighting in the parking lots, throwing full beer cans at opposing fans simply trying to walk to the stadium, are so rowdy that the city has to grease the poles to avoid further damage, and this isn't the first time they've done this #@$!.......yeah, they can go home empty handed in a couple of weeks. I can't believe the articles and tweets from reporters warning Vikings' fans to be careful if attending the game. It's pathetic.

Again, it's not every Eagles' fan, but it's too many for me. Patriots' fans can be smug, but at least you don't need security to get out of the building. Philly can get $#%@ed.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
The Vikings losing isn't surprising. If you want to be honest here, they were lucky to beat New Orleans in the fashion that they did. Which is why that game will be remember for years to come.

What's surprising was just how embarrassed they were tonight. Despite even striking first. That's something to file away and keep an eye on in the future.

Zimmer's playoff record goes as follows:

2015: Blair Walsh choke...another game that will be remembered for years to come

2017: Minnesota miracle after blowing a 17-0 lead at home. Then getting annihilated in the Championship game by the Eagles backup QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad