OT: Minnesota Vikings Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
You can tell how old a Vikings fan is just by how they feel about this game. Young fans are confident, middle aged fans are optimistic, and the older fans are like "just wait for it".

Reactions: The Enemy Within

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
You can tell how old a Vikings fan is just by how they feel about this game. Young fans are confident, middle aged fans are optimistic, and the older fans are like "just wait for it".

I must be overly jaded. I'm in the last group in terms of optimism, but on the early side of the second group for age. Perhaps I took the 1998 game too hard. I remember being in the second group during 2009. I didn't get upset about the loss to the Seahawks because I actually called the miss before it happened (I mean, that's the Vikings). I'm worried now that they're just trying to get our hopes up to let us down in the hardest of ways. I've been thinking we'll make the Superbowl just to be the first team (and possibly only as that's a record that may hold for all time) to lose the Superbowl in their own home stadium. I mean, why disappoint your fans from across the country when you can do it in person?

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
They're doing this to prevent poles from coming down during riots, win or lose.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Pats take the lead down double digits in the 4th quarter... to no one's surprise.

What I'm shocked at is their run/pass ratio against the Jags defense. They've thrown 39 passes against just 13 runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->