GDT: Minnesota in town to get set ablaze by the CALGARY FLAMES. 7PM MTN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Calgary Flames Mikael Backlund out Indefinitly with Undisclosed Injury

Dont know if the source is reliable, but that isn't good if true.

Considering he starts the article with, "The Calgary Flames announced that center Mikael Backlund is sidelined indefinitely with an undisclosed injury." and the Flames haven't come out and said anything yet on their twitter, website, press release, I am going to say this site is complete bullshit. His "source" is probably reading John Shannon's tweet which itself has 0% credibility.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Lindholm to the second line is probably the best solution. Him and Tkachuk are good players, so I doubt it actually hurts either of their scoring paces (especially if they still play PP1 as the normal group).

Gaudreau-Monahan-Neal (or Czarnick, he is fast enough, and can fill in for Mony as the Right-side Faceoff guy)
Tkachuk-Lindholm-Bennett
Mangiapane-Jankowski-Czarnick (or Neal, depending on what they want to do)
(Callup)-Ryan-Hathaway

That callup at this point is anyones guess, but I kind of hope for Rychel (can provide some scoring, but is also kind of physical, and not the worst defensively. Better than Lombo in everything but physicality) but Dube may be an option as well.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I kinda like that fourth line. Also this is the time for Jankowski to show what he has. I wouldn’t have hated Bennett as a 2C for the same reason: injuries happen, now its your time

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
Jankowski has been improving daily it seems, often held back by his linemates. Let's hope he takes this opportunity on the second line and runs away with it.

I think its crazy to put Lindholm back at centre, he has clearly been near elite on the wing. Why move him back to a position where he only struggled (comparatively to now). Playing the wing gives more freedom and that has allowed him to be great offensively. I don't want to see Calgary Lindholm revert back to Carolina Lindholm.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
That 4th line combo should be nicknamed the death of Austin Czarnik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce